Less than 2500AUD Mid-High level PC Build

Heres the updated build:

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($509.00 @ CPL Online) 
CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i 77.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($157.00 @ CPL Online) 
Motherboard: MSI Z97-GAMING 5 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($249.00 @ CPL Online) 
Storage: Transcend  128GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($69.00 @ PCCaseGear) 
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 980 4GB WINDFORCE 3X Video Card  ($699.00 @ CPL Online) 
Case: Inwin GR One ATX Full Tower Case  ($119.00 @ Umart) 
Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24D3ST DVD/CD Writer  ($18.00 @ CPL Online) 
Total: $2146.00
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-11-11 15:47 AEDT+1100

You have a power supply that could easily power three GTX 980s, maybe even four of them.  That SSD is sluggish.  You do not really need that AiO cooler, unless you are an overclocking enthusiast and wants to OC right away.  Right now, those CPUs do not need to be overclocked for gaming, well most games.

You have a power supply that could easily power three GTX 980s, maybe even four of them.  That SSD is sluggish.  You do not really need that AiO cooler, unless you are an overclocking enthusiast and wants to OC right away.  Right now, those CPUs do not need to be overclocked for gaming, well most games.

Yeah...this build gives room for more GPUs or something else. How is the SSD sluggish? I have the exact same one and it works well...REALLY WELL. OK I understand where you are going with the cooler. Even after all that though, it's a pretty good build that meets the budget specifications

Yeah...this build gives room for more GPUs or something else. How is the SSD sluggish? I have the exact same one and it works well...REALLY WELL. OK I understand where you are going with the cooler. Even after all that though, it's a pretty good build that meets the budget specifications

If you just run the OS on it it would be a bit slowly installing Windows compared to better SSDs.  It has decent reading speeds (Sequential and 4K) so after you install programs on it, running them would be pretty darn fast. 

It is not a bad drive, just when writing to it:  http://www.anandtech.com/show/8792/transcend-ssd370-128gb-256gb-512gb-review

Comparison:  http://www.anandtech.com/show/8792/transcend-ssd370-128gb-256gb-512gb-review/5

Note:  Saturation(max data bandwidth) of SATA III is around 550 MB/s... that is why the best drives hover around that mark.