Halo 5 Outsold James Bond new film (Spectre) on it's first day

AlTech

To be fair, movies launching in cinemas will always suffer from limited ressources (movie theaters/seats). Games on the other hand, in physical media or downloadable, will not be limited in the same way, thus you can satisfy the demand pretty much on day one (especially if you preorder the physical copy).

That being said, it's nice to see gaming becoming a huge business, that should be equal to the movie business at the very least.

Watching Intel have competition is like watching a headless chicken trying to get out of a mine field

CPU: Intel I7 4790K@4.6 with NZXT X31 AIO; MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Maximus VII Ranger; RAM: 8 GB Kingston HyperX 1600 DDR3; GFX: ASUS R9 290 4GB; CASE: Lian Li v700wx; STORAGE: Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD; Samsung 850 500GB SSD; Various old Seagates; PSU: Corsair RM650; MONITOR: 2x 20" Dell IPS; KEYBOARD/MOUSE: Logitech K810/ MX Master; OS: Windows 10 Pro

The campaign and total lack of local multiplayer (eg split screen) is the garbage.

Pretty much this.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Virtual worlds we can only see and hear were always going to be surpassed by virtual worlds we can see, hear, and interact with.

Next up, total immersion!

ExMachina (2016-Present) i7-6700k/GTX970/32GB RAM/250GB SSD

Picard II (2015-Present) Surface Pro 4 i5-6300U/8GB RAM/256GB SSD

LlamaBox (2014-Present) i7-4790k/GTX 980Ti/16GB RAM/500GB SSD/Asus ROG Swift

Kronos (2009-2014) i7-920/GTX680/12GB RAM/120GB SSD