[GameStop] Fallout 4 Pip-Boy edition backup for sale (for a price)

First time posting in this section, not sure if this really counts as a "Deal" but more of an announcement.

Fallout 4 Pip- Boy edition is for sale again for $189.99 USD on all three platforms at gamestop.com, this is not the regular pip boy edition, the increased price is due to the Season pass and Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Collector's Edition Official Strategy Guide being included. 

EDIT: I was incorrect, this edition does include more than just the base Pip-Boy edition. My error, will update what this bundle adds.

This bundle includes the Fallout 4 Season Pass, and the Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Collector's Edition Official Strategy Guide, as well as the base Pip-Boy edition.

Link:

http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-Fallout+4+Pip+Boy+Complete+Bundle&utm_source=linkshare&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=deeplink&cid=afl_10000087&affID=77777&sourceID=AKGBlS8SPlM-eRc4KIV6bhaqfFdZyBkGMw

Spoiler

Case: NZXT H440 Blue/Black Special Edition   CPU: i5-4690k @ 4.3GHz    Cpu Cooler: Cryorig H5

Graphics Card:  Gigabyte Windforce GTX 780ti OC 3GB Stock Clock 1020MHz Boost Clock 1085MHz   Motherboard:  Asus Z97-A ATX Motherboard

RAM: 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport @ 1600MHz   Storage: 2TB Seagate Barracuda @ 7200rpm, 128GB SanDisk Ultra Plus SSD Audio: Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum Wireless Gaming Headset  Keyboard: Logitech G910 Orion Spark Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core

For a moment I thought "What the hell, who would spend so much money for a game just to get a bunch of useless crap they'll likely throw away anyway?"

Then I remembered the special Fallout Loot Crate I ordered and put my self in my place.

I was literally 2 min too late to get the pc version... so I got the ps4 version.   will never play it on ps4 but the fallout swag will adorn my gaming room if my roommate ever moves out

THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS!!!