Upgrading my computer

Amit132

Hello,

I want to upgrade my computer(actually I replace almost everything, so its basically new computer xD )

The pieces I keep are:

GPU - GTX 770

Power supply - SeaSonic 620w

and 1T hard disk

so I want to buy new case, new cpu, new motherboard, new memory and custume water cooling system

I thought about this case:https://www.nzxt.com/product/detail/118-phantom-630.html

so I would glad if you please can help me choose the other parts :)

p.s my budget(including the water cooling and the case) is 1650$

What is your current CPU. I advise on a GPU upgrade.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

Motherboard: Asus Z170-A ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($151.88 @ OutletPC) 

Case: NZXT Noctis 450 ATX Mid Tower Case  ($117.99 @ Directron) 

Total: $734.85

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-11-04 16:07 EST-0500

the case i chose noctis for the fact that you chose nzxt case earlier and this will have a bigger side panel which will look way nicer with custom water cooling inside.

Btw all this suggestion is just tailored for the fact that you are keeping those component and i am not gonna ask why. But personal real recommendation for upgrading will be upgrading gpu also. with 1650 selling of your 770 will easily be a more performance per dollar upgrade than this. This is just me pushing the logic limit of your budget.

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

What is your current CPU. I advise on a GPU upgrade.

Do you want a gaming rig, or a workstation. What do you play?

My current CPU is Intel i5 750 2.67Ghz

I don't wanna upgrade my GPU currently becuase I upgraded it 2 years ago.

and I want gaming rig

I play fps games like arma3, bf4 and more...

My current CPU is Intel i5 750 2.67Ghz

and I want gaming rig

Is the 770 the 4GB or 2GB variant?

Pascal laptops guide

Motherboard: Asus Z170-A ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($151.88 @ OutletPC) 
Case: NZXT Noctis 450 ATX Mid Tower Case  ($117.99 @ Directron) 
Total: $734.85
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-11-04 16:07 EST-0500

the case i chose noctis for the fact that you chose nzxt case earlier and this will have a bigger side panel which will look way nicer with custom water cooling inside.

Btw all this suggestion is just tailored for the fact that you are keeping those component and i am not gonna ask why. But personal real recommendation for upgrading will be upgrading gpu also. with 1650 selling of your 770 will easily be a more performance per dollar upgrade than this. This is just me pushing the logic limit of your budget.

but the case you chosed is smaller(mid tower), my current case is mid and its too small

p.s my budget is according to the price in my country so try to get a lower price xD

^

Does not match

v

and I want gaming rig

You want to upgrade your GPU, or you'll be limited in the games and setting you can play.

If anyone asks you never saw me.

but the case you chosed is smaller(mid tower), my current case is mid and its too small

p.s my budget is according to the price in my country so try to get a lower price xD

then go with i5 6600k instead of 6700k then. That's all and you are golden.

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

You want to upgrade your GPU, or you'll be limited in the games and setting you can play.

But the 770 is still fine to play most gamrs maxed at 1080p

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

Is the 770 the 4GB or 2GB variant?

2GB

Maybe in a year I would upgrade the GPU but now I don't want to.

2GB

Maybe in a year I would upgrade the GPU but now I don't want to.

Hmm, anyhow should be fine in 1080p as long as you turn some vRAM hungry settings.

Pascal laptops guide

Besides what Zackfoo suggested, can you please suggest me other specifications? or it is the best I can get in this budget?