Feenix Collection Giveaway

Realy nice products, all of them look very good. My favorite would be headset, it rly looks amazing. Aluminum base and Japanese Pine with that logo engraving.. im in love.

Pls can I win because I love the look of those headphones and u r awesome

I love the overall look and design of the Aria headset. Very classy indeed.

I'd love to win that headset!

My earlobes are super sensitive to most earphones/earbuds and the MemFoam and leather sound awesomely comfortable!

Also, my big head has broken 4 pairs of PX22s and a Logitech G930, which is a pain because me job has me using a soft phone for VOIP calls, and I wear my headset all day. Those big monsters look like something I could finally wear for work and BE COMFORTABLE, instead of ending the day with a migraine from all-day head squeezing!

Even if I don't win the giveaway, Feenix should really send me a pair out of pity for medical reasons. I think the Aria could legitimately save me from having an aneurysm!

The headset looks amazing and the use of wood is something I'm definitely in to already having Marley in ear headphones

Wow, just the boxes alone are beautiful !0! The mouse and keypad have a great look to them with the curves age colors of each.

~camerica7400

The Headset

That logo looks great etched into the pine or is it burnt?

And the stainless steel is odd but doesn't feel out of place, it contrasts with the wood nicely and looks awesome.

Really enjoy the wood aesthetic to the headset, and love the black on black on black keyboard!

My favorite is the headset. It's perfect for my noisy room.  :lol:

Well um...I've never tried my hand in one of these mass giveaways because the odds are always stacked against you no matter what you do, but when I saw this giveaway was a reality I was all on board for it. All of these "gaming" peripheral companies that are in the market right now really make me mad because they all jump on the "gamery look" bandwagon that uses bright RGB lights that could give people seizure, sharp and defined angles, and to top it all off they use a color scheme with a bright green or orange to make it look even more tacky. Almost all of the gaming peripheral companies now use this cheesy and tacky style on their products except for a select few and Feenix just happens to be one of them. Since we are only to choose one of the four product to describe, I will choose the Feenix Aria as it is the most interesting of the four in my opinion. When I first started thinking about how to write this, I thought it would be unfair to compare these to my Beyerdynamic DT 880 Premiums as those are audiophile headphones and the Feenix Aria is a gaming headset, then I started to do some research on this headset and then I realized that Feenix is marketing these as audiophile headphones and gaming headphones. At this point I was astounded because I have never seen a gaming peripheral company do this before. Since my discovery about them being marketed as studio grade headphones, it only seems right to me that do compare them to my 880s since they are the only high end headphone I have experience with and the are both relatively close to the same price.

Aesthetics: There really is no competition for the Aria in this category. The Aria is hands down the best looking gaming headset I have ever seen. From the Japanese Pine wood that covers the drivers inside, to the beautiful brushed aluminium casing, you can tell that Feenix really did master the element of design on these headphones and made them look and feel like a true premium item. It is obvious that Feenix is trying to stray away from the ugly and tacky gamer look and instead show that products for gamers can be premium and professional, while still catering towards gamers. As for the 880s, they really don't have any advantages or features that the Aria doesn't have as far as the aesthetics.

Sound: I obviously cant directly compare the Aria's sound to the 880's sound since I don't have the Aria, so in this category I will be using information I have found while I was researching the Aria. The 880s have a very airy and bright sound signature. The mids are very dry...but not warm(but most headphone users would prefer warmth), highs are transparent but the highs can also be harsh and unpleasant, and the bass is obviously lacking(not enough punch for bassheads). The Aria on the other hand is very warm sounding compared to the 880s. Mids are prevalent and clear, highs are warmer and have less harshness than the 880s, and the bass is much more present than the 880s but manages to keep the tightness and clarity that the 880s have. The bass isn't overpowering or muddy like other "gaming" headsets tend to be guilty of. Both the 880s and the Arias are good for all music genres but shine in acoustic and instrumental but the Arias are much warmer and rich which would be a good thing in my book.

Features: The Aria is marketed as a headset meaning that is comes with a microphone, so you may be wondering, "Where is the microphone?". Well, the microphone that is included is optional. I cant tell you how much I love this feature. Every time I get a gaming headset it always has that ugly, annoying microphone on a stick that folds out and I can always see it out of the corner of my eye which is extremely annoying. I don't even need the microphones that are included with gaming headsets as I already have a Sennheiser e835s microphone. Thank you for this feature Feenix, other companies should be taking notes from you. The Arias are obviously closed back headphones and the 880s are semi-closed but somehow, from what I've read is that the Arias are surprisingly open sounding and about as much as the 880s. Maybe its the Japanese Pine wood? I have no clue. PRAISE THE LORD, it has a removable chord, I'm am used to having to deal with a non-removable chord on my 880s which is probabaly the 880's biggest downfall. The build quality on the Aria is immaculate, the 880's build quality is still pretty good but the Aria put it to shame.

Conclusion: the Aria, as well as the Autore, Nascita, and Dimora would be a complete and straight upgrade from what I currently have(especially the Autore, I hate my keyboard so much). The Feenix set of gaming peripherals would be perfect for any gamer/audiophile/tech enthusiast that enjoys the "less is more" or professional style/look. The reveal of who wins this and Fallout 4 are on my birth day and if I win I will be well on my way to playing Fallout 4 with some of the best gaming peripherals out there. Thanks for the opportunity. 

Massive fan of the headset! Looks classy and super comfy, and I'm sure it sounds incredible. 

Hey guys! So that Aria headset really caught my eye! It looks like a really well crafted gear, especially with that texture coming from the pine wood! My normal headsets have foam on it but it hurts my ears because I wear glasses, so I cant wait to see what the memory foam on the Aria will be like! :D Thanks Linus for this opportunity at the give away and thanks Feenix for the product support!

Aria headphones just look are very beautiful, compelling, and a must have as a gamer. Quailty builds are very hard to find these days. Aria has those factors to quality sound which would make gaming entertaining and enhances the experience.  

Dimora is addtion to the Nascita LCD mouse, the 8200 DPI would make it complete my current rig with a 4k monitor. The large real-estate for allows to precisly get around while gaming. 

The Autore keyboard is my favorite because of the modern look and design, and that it is mechanical.

i7 6700K, Gigabyte 1080ti, Corsair 16GB, 850 Evo 500GB

Corsair Strafe RGB Brown

I Really like the Keyboard and mouse that it just looks premium and will fit in with whatever layout you have without all the annoying flashing lights and colours of most stuff these days although some orange would be nice to tie into my computer case and the larger mouse pad would be amazing to use.

Fingers crossed!

I honestly think the mousepad is the best product; Very few manufacturers make a good quality hard mousepad anymore.

My favorite item is the Autore keyboard. As with Linus, I too like Cherry MX Brown keyswitches. I enjoy the simplicity of the seemingly industrial design of it, and I feel that it will compliment my gaming setup very nicely.

The Feenix peripherals will replace my Sidewinder 2 gaming mouse, cheapie mouse pad,Logitech K400-r keyboard, and my Aiwa noise cancelling headphones.

The headset is my fav. It looks so sick! I want to hear the quality as well but I'm sure it's there.

The key board, mouse, and mouse pad all fit my set up perfectly all being a stealthy black design. Also those head phones look really sweet.