Feenix Collection Giveaway

These devices look very hardy and match the wood on the headphones match the wood on my desk. All of these items look amazingly built, and have great reviews on every website i have checked them out on.

My Favorite product from Feenix in the Dimora because of the sleek and sexy design. :D

I think I like the headset the most, the design is something ive never seen before and looks very interesting

The headphones are my favorite they look exceptionally comfortable and the style of them is amazing. I really like the wood cups IT LOOKS AMAZING!

Really love the gaming peripherals, the mouse looks really comfortable to hold and the keyboard has a nice style and looks the keys would be comfortable to type on. 

the keyboard and headset will be perfect for when fallout 4 comes out....

Lenovo Y50-70 Touch

I7-4700

GTX-860M 2gb

The Keybouard seems really cool the nice look of the keycaps it loks and sounds like the coolist option.

The keyboard since has such a sleek and sheath design to it and I would love to add it to my daily drivers

Love the headphones. They look very high end and I'm sure they sound awesome not to mention they probably feel like you have pillows on your ears when your listening to them.

I really like the Feenix Nascita because it's very ergonomic and driverless so set up is a breeze.

Laptop - Lenovo Y50   Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown   Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core   Mousepad - Razer Firefly

Please read the LTT Code of Conduct before submitting a post

I did like the mouse in the #Feenixgiveaway because its look freak awesome on their desing, they just do it right, because on the day by day use that support to that finger OW MAN how this will help HAHAHA i have a gaming kit (KEYBORD AND MOUSE OCTANE) from the cooler master and yeah its not like oh my gosh you know, but the keybord I WAS SURPRISED AT GOOD PRODUCT QUALITY, but on the mouse they just forget how to make it right, i just cant hold it right they are too big and cant fit right on the hand and its just freaking uncomfortable, this is why i just freaking out with the NASCITA MOUSE. 

#please #giveaway *tome

Those are some slick looking peripherals!! I like the headset the most, although that might just be because i dislike my logitechs. Close second for the mouse but really the simple keyboard is nice to.

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

I'm a big fan of the Aria.  I've always preferred a studio headphone over a gaming one, and those wood cup covers are down right gorgeous.

That headset looks insane! 

But my most valuable asset is always the mouse, so the Feenix mouse Nascita is my favourite. 

Good luck everyone. 

the pine wood on the head sets looks just beatiful... 

that mousepad... awesome... 

Thanks FEENIX for the opportunity.. 

Speaking as somewhat a keyboard nerd, I am pretty interested in the keyboard with the silk-screened keycaps. The MX Brown is kinda disappointing (I wish it comes in MX Clear), but it is pretty smooth looking.

However, the one that really caught my eye is the headset. That Japanese pine panel is sweet!

Oh how wonderful those CherryMX brown switches would look on my desk, I certainly love the keyboard looks amazing.

Ohh those headphones...they look beautiful. Really, really want them...please send them to México!(to my house  :D ​)

Those headphones look beautiful I hope they sounds as great as they look.