Feenix Collection Giveaway

The mosuepad, it looks stylish and soft :-) Really want to give all the products a go...

Dat keyboard... mmmmm... gotta love them MX Browns. Perfect balance of feedback for typing/programming and smoothness for gaming.

Majestic.

Damn that headset looks awesome  :)

Looks like a real solid quality product

71afa89f15.jpg

Are you in the market for some badass new gaming peripherals? Then look no further friends! The awesome folks over at Feenix are providing an exclusive giveaway of their whole peripheral lineup to THREE lucky winners from the Linus Tech Tips audience!

In Feenix's own words, their products are "of very good quality, very comfortable, and look beautiful." Hopefully you will be one of the lucky winners who gets a chance to judge that for themselves!

Each of the three winners will receive:

1x Feenix Aria Headset

1x Feenix Autore Keyboard

1x Feenix Nascita Mouse

1x Feenix Dimora Mousepad

Alright, that's all well and good... now how do I WIN!?

Entry is very simple - just comment below letting us and Feenix know which of their products is your favorite and why! And if you're feeling appreciative, head on over to their Twitter, give them a follow, and say thanks for providing this awesome giveaway for the community!

The three winners will be selected at random on November 11, 2015.

One entry (comment) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Each of the three winners will be contacted by me here on the forum. Disregard any messages, emails, Tweets etc. you receive from anyone other than this account here on the forum.

Good luck all!!

The Cans look Bling !!! i want to hear them  :ph34r:

Pls give me 

my peripherals are trash 

Awesome giveaway Linus and thanks to feenix I personally like all their products to be honest as they look look good I don't have any of them but a friend of mine has their keyboard and mouse and every time I come to his house I just won't stop commenting on those, I actually first knew about them when he first go it this year!!! Would love to have their products :P

Would love the keyboard and the Headphones as mine are really old. visually they all looks super clean and nice.

The Autore is definitely my favourite, the subtle print on the keycaps look stunning.

CPU I7 - 4720HQ RAM 2 x 8GB • GPU Nvidia GTX 850M Storage 250GB 850 EVO - 1TB Seagate Hybrid
Keyboard CM Storm QuickFire Rapid-I (MX brown) & Pok3r (MX clear) • Mouse Logitech G502 • Sound Audio-Technica ATH-M50X • OS Windows 10 Pro - Linux Arch 
Storage Asustor AS7004T

I would say that i love the Feenix Autore Keyboard. It looks freaking awesome with the dark theme key caps. Another point is that the brown switch is preferable for both typing and gaming (my style though).

Thanks Feenix for this give away event.

Good luck every one

Those headphones look so good, I pretty sure I could masturbate to them alone, but a mouse and keyboard aswell... Instantly ejaculates.

Its not a that big of a chance I win but anyway. I am looking for a mouse that would be black multiple keys and a cord and didn't really have luck finding one for a good price but this one is to win, looks awesome plus I can win multiple peripherals that look awesome too. Would really boost my pc setup build.

Thanks for reading.

Thanks Feenix for the giveaway.

I've been looking at getting their headset for a while! It's pretty good quality (when looking at build and audio alike) or so I've heard from the reviews. It looks so cool as well, almost like dbrand has hit them up with some dbrand skins! Would love to win one! Good luck to all  ;)

I need a new mouse, and despite all of the products looking amazing, I'd have to go with the Nascita - it looks awesome, and it is the thing I need most of all out of the 4 items.

The Peripherals look awesome, expecially the Japanese touch to the headset. I mostly used in-ear style headphones until now but I would really like a pair of such a headset. Thanks and really loving your videos.

Headset. I can live without other items( mine works fine) but I really need that headset

Yo LMG, been a huge fan of your channels and twitter

I like the metal band on the Aria headset. Looks shiny and very sturdy. Also, the embossed Feenix emblem is a real stunner.

RAM: 8GB of male sheep

i think keyboard is the best cuz it is clean looking not all coler panited ;) 
so i wish i get a keyboard ;)  

71afa89f15.jpg

Are you in the market for some badass new gaming peripherals? Then look no further friends! The awesome folks over at Feenix are providing an exclusive giveaway of their whole peripheral lineup to THREE lucky winners from the Linus Tech Tips audience!

In Feenix's own words, their products are "of very good quality, very comfortable, and look beautiful." Hopefully you will be one of the lucky winners who gets a chance to judge that for themselves!

Each of the three winners will receive:

1x Feenix Aria Headset

1x Feenix Autore Keyboard

1x Feenix Nascita Mouse

1x Feenix Dimora Mousepad

Alright, that's all well and good... now how do I WIN!?

Entry is very simple - just comment below letting us and Feenix know which of their products is your favorite and why! And if you're feeling appreciative, head on over to their Twitter, give them a follow, and say thanks for providing this awesome giveaway for the community!

The three winners will be selected at random on November 11, 2015.

One entry (comment) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Each of the three winners will be contacted by me here on the forum. Disregard any messages, emails, Tweets etc. you receive from anyone other than this account here on the forum.

Good luck all!!

Those headphones look amazing,love the use of natural materials.

It would be cool if I won this. I love good audio quality. Also my keyboard it's like an PS2 3$ one. I have no mouse pad what so ever so it would be great if i had one of these.

Love the mousepad, looks way better than my Animal Crossing one I'm stuck with for the moment...

Yo Feenix, my favourite is the Aria headphones because the specific colour of the wood is the EXACT SAME AS MY DESK. Please gimme because I just gotta have these awesome peripherals!~ (not only to please my eyes but because they are awesome!)