Feenix Collection Giveaway

The headphones are DEFINITELY my favorite because I am soon to be starting school for audio production and I am an avid video game player, the catch is my current headphones are breaking! I would love to have a new high quality headset to game with and use for my schooling.

i think they all are well designed and not gamesque looking products.

but as i have to choose a favorite, i will opt for the mouse pad. sometimes size does matter and biger is better   :)

thx for the giveaway and good luck to all combatants and gratz,gg, wp to the winners

Hope I can win this giveaway, would be great to try out the Aria headset for their excellent craftsmanship. Thanks for providing this giveaway! 

That headset looks really comfortable. I bet I would sleep really soundly in those if I doze off watching TV.

The headset looks amazing :P

No alterations in the sound plus wood chambers 50mm drivers  

Good luck guys  ;)

All the looks are really nice. They feel great to type on and the mouse is really comfortable. I haven't used them that much, only in shops but they feel great. The mouse is also reportedly insanely low latency, 

Please remember to follow your posts so you get notifications of people replying. If you want to reply to me directly, and I am not the author of the post, quote me.

Thanks for this opportunity!!! If I had to choose it would be the keyboard. Please give to me I'm a big fan I'm almost done with my first PC build and this would help my YouTube channel as well. So please could you give it to me! Love you.

They keyboard is my favorite. It looks really nice. Thanks for the giveaway.

Hello!

My favourite of the feenix peripherals is the Nascita (the mouse). It can go up to 8200 dpi (my current one can only go up to 3200) and has 1ms response time. I guess the mouse pad, Dimora, must be pretty cool too, it would be hard to miss when I'm looking for a mouse pad to use (I have a laptop).

What are my chances for winning?

OOOOH LINUS TECH TIPS LORDS BESTOW UPON ME THE MAGICAL MOUSE AND PAD...... OR HEADPHONES WHATEVER WOULD BE AVAILABLE IF YOU CHOSE ME AS A LOYAL FOLLOWER.... HAIL OUR LORDS !

The Feenix Autore Keyboard is my favorite product from the giveaway for two simple reasons:

1) I have never used such a high quality key board before.

2) I do a lot of coding (or gaming) and it would be nice to do it in style.

Appreciate the opportunity as always Linus. As far as which is my favorite peripheral from Feenix it has to be their keyboard.

Simple and sturdy while still being sophisticated. A PC owners dream keyboard. 

definitely the headset,the oak looks incredible and it has a unique design that i think would look nice with the rest of my setup, on an oak table. and memory foam... on my head... sounds like a great idea i have a Logitech G633 at the moment and my head gets really sore after a few hours of gaming.

The keyboard looks interesting (I've never tried Cherry MX, want to try browns), but the headset definitely has more appeal.

Also the frequency response is a greater range than I've seen before, going from 10Hz to 26KHz.

Lastly, I've never personally used something that says "studio quality" on it.

Sig under construction.

the headphones are so nice I could lick em.
I just might, if I win them...
please let me win them....
it is now my dream and goal to lick that headset.
and of course as courtesy and love I shall lick and proceed to use all items.
for science reasons. 

yea... science.

post-279345-0-30109200-1446884952.jpg

The Aria headphones are definitely my favorite. It looks like something you would get for $1000+, they must sound amazing!

Holy crap, I want it all :o

But dat mouse pad *drool*.... Everything looks so simple, yet brilliantly elegant... If I got this I'd need to get a new desk, cause my desk just aint up to par compared to these beauties...

The Feenix Aria Headset is my favorite because of the Japanese Pine wood acoustic chambers. Warm sound and a very classy look!

My Favorite Feenix products is Feenix Aria Headset, Why? because it's trully sexy pair of luxury gaming headphones packages!

Best of luck for everyone, Cheers from Indonesia!

The Aria Headset looks stunning and class above, with the pine wood . 

The entire collection looks very nice, industrial, minimalist ~ nice!

Being a left handed person - the mouse quickly becomes less of a favorite. Being an closet-audiophile though, quickly lets the headphones/headset take the lead.

Daddy needs a new pair of ... - ermm - headphones! Show me headphones*!

*indicates a desire for entire collection, not just headphones, as stated.