Feenix Collection Giveaway

The whole kit looks fantastic! The headset is a real stand-out though. Wood, metal, cushioning... what's not to like?!

I really like the mouse I need a new to step up my cs go comp

Never heard of this brand before, but looks really solid, thanks for the contest.

That keyboard is sexy af. Me gusta!

ROG X570-F Strix AMD R9 5900X | EK Elite 360 | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 64gb | Samsung 980 PRO 
ROG Strix XG349C Corsair 4000 | Bose C5 | ROG Swift PG279Q

Logitech G810 Orion Sennheiser HD 518 |  Logitech 502 Hero

I love all of their products. The aesthetics  on their products is amazing. I like how the products look so professional and not like the typical gaming gear. My favorite would be the headset cause that wood design looks so amazing and is something I don't commonly see.

My favorite Feenic product is are their Aria headsets. I love them because, much like nicklmg, they are extremely sexy.

I love these products specifically the headphones mostly for one reason, they look professional and graceful.

Sick-sounding Linus said free stuff. I'm here for that sweet keyboard because coding on this $20 piece of crap isn't cutting it. 

//please

AND CONGRATS ON 2MIL SUBSCRIBERS

Hi, my name is Wyatt, I have been watching the channel a long time, and I can say that I have learned a lot, and I am really happy about that, so one thing I wanted to do was start my own channel, so I did. Now I try to make videos every couple days, and I am trying to save up for rigs that your channel builds, but with my own touch to it. I have been working hard, an man can I say it has been a hard time with school and all, but I still love to upload, and I like to see improvement. Also the account name is also my youtube account. But now that I came on this web site, I was glad to see such a well made piece of technology. And there is one thing I would say, my favorit out of all would have to be the keyboard and or mouse, or the head phones with the stand. But I did not want to sound like a selfish person, who comments give me, or I will have. I just could not say that, I don't normally like asking for stuff, but this is really cool, and I hope I can be a winner in the giveaway, and just want to say it will really help me, and also want to say I will always love the channel, the channel is a place I can go to experience what is impossible for me, but through it, I live it as if I am there, even though I am like 20 hours away.

And I also know I am news to this web page, but to be honest, I would of come here a long time ago if I knew about it, so I am trying to make the best out of it for now, and I am looking forward to see who won.

By the way, hope you like to read:)

And the head set along with the key board&mouse are phenomenal, and I love the look, it is soothing and pleasing to the eye. All the pc parts made by feenix(even though I have not seen all models) would, and should be great.

Well any ways congratulations to the 3 winners, and hope they enjoy what they got.

Your fan/sub: Wyatt

Edited by The_Lee_Man

Thanks for the giveaway!

The headphones are gorgeous with the wood. Also that mousepad is sweet!

The Autore keyboard brings back those clean cut lines of older keyboards, but on the inside is space age.

It is master crafted and will looks to be the last keyboard anyone would ever need.

But the time anything is any better there will be no need for a keyboard.

Autore... Feenix... Typing... Magic...

This keyboard is a replica of an ancient device found on the ocean floor,  that is believed to be from Atlantis or it is the actually device? Who knows?

That headset looks insane! 

But my most valuable asset is always the mouse, so the Feenix mouse Nascita is my favourite. 

Good luck everyone. 

you can do everything on a keyboard.   :P

The keyboard looks insane, and its got my favourite switches in cherry mx browns!

Still in search of my ideal mouse. Don't know much about Feenix but the gear in the video (especially the mouse and mousepad) sure look nice. 

Literally created an account just to do this.  I really like the headphones, they look cool as all get out.  

I gotta say, while I already have a great set of headphones, I still think the headphones are the best. Those look so nice, and the wood on the outside really complements the metal headband.

The Aria head set looks amazing and would top off my headset collection.

Holy Awesome.... the headphones made me register for this. Long time lurker and youtube subscriber! 

Count me in, boy, HP looks sweet, kind of a Denon design, I want to try them out! ...Again, something complicated for us, EU guys. 

P.S.: Cannot say thanks to the guys over the Feenix as I am not using twitter  :rolleyes: