Feenix Collection Giveaway

The headset is my favourite thing out of these products those earcups with the memory-foam just tickles my pickle

I really like the headphones,  because of the japanese wood and the detachable cord :D:) .... Nice work guys

All these look so good! I recently made my build but I'm using shit peripheral. This would go with my setup so well D:

rollin!

The japanese pine on the headset looks awesome.

The headset is the best.

The worst gamer, in the world

Still haven't got past the first world of Super Mario Galaxy 2

My favorite is the headset.

The wood finish is amazing.

That headset really looks nice. I think that may be my fave of all of the stuff there. Though I really want to know how they sound. The keyboard would be a nice win too if it was only one thing. ARGH............. So difficult to choose one as a fave.  OK Headset I'll stick with that as what my choice.

Need all of em because mine are so outdated but want headset the most because I never had one before.

Want. I never win anything so this would be lovely. November 11th happens to be my birthday as well. Just sayin.. ;)

Fancy

The guy who inspires footlong subs in ship girl skirts.

Never try one of them... but now I need them all. ALL OF THEM!  :D

I've never had a decent mouse or keyboard, I would love to, so give them to me!!!

I love the all black look of the autore keyboard which matches a wide variety of colour schemes

Oh my God... that Autore keyboard... I NEED IT SO BAD. IT'S SO PRETTY AND SLICK. I have a 5-year-old Genius SlimStar 310 keyboard which by now is just absolute trash, so the beautiful Autore would be incredibly welcome, considering I love clicky noisy keyboards. I hope I win!

I like the aria headset it looks really great.

It looks cools on my ears and it looks keep my ears strain free.

I can't wait it try it and know how the Japanese pine will work on the sound quality

The keyboard is very very clean looking, the subtle material change for the font on each keys looks great, and very stealthy! :D

I absolutely love the Aria headset. It looks gorgeous, the japanese pine wood really adds to the look with it's dark, polished finish. And it also look incredibly confortable with those memory foam earcushions. (I mean they have to be, memory foam pillows are amazing!)

man those headphones look friggen amazing. with those 50mm drivers they prob sound amazing as well. im at a loss of words for how awesome these products look. not to mention that logo i wouldnt want to hide it like the corsair gaming logo. and hey this giveaway finnaly convinced me to stop lurking and sign up. gg feenix for the giveaway 

I just looked at the Linus video and saw this giveaway. Didn't use any of Feenix products because this is the first time I hear about Feenix and see their products. Doing what I've seen on Linus video and some other unboxing videos Aria is my super-uber favourite item. 

The box is minimalistic with dosage of luxury. White color of the box will attract many people because all other products coming in the black or black/transparent box, so when you see something white in the middle of blackness you will get interested. :D

Headsets, itself, look very-very expensive and do not have classical gaming (future, abstract) look, more they look like studio headsets. I have wooden speakers and do not know how wooden headsets sounds like but I do know that wooden boxes rocks every other material for sound reflection. From what I've seen on the videos there is some excellent noise canceling because the pads cover ears and the pads are made of leather. Leather is material which will keep sound from speakers in the pads but it will keep external noises outside of the pads because leather have denser molecular structure in comparison to the sponge. Next thing I like are cables, you have two, probably, great quality cables wrapped into one cable. How can I know that the cables are made of great quality materials ? I can not know exactly but I can see the thickness of the cable and and assume that, of course cable quality depends on more than the material that was used for making etc... 

In global I like these headsets a lot and I think they are much better than competing headsets on the marketplace. A month ago I broke my G35 so I will be realy happy to win this package of gaming equipment. 

Feenix Aria Headset, Feenix Autore Keyboard, Feenix Nascita Mouse, Feenix Dimora Mousepad are my favorite because of the design of there products and the keyboard has mechanical KEYS + high DPI mouse whit a sexy mouse pad & bambo headphones love it (my old headphone are broken)

SOO I HOPE I WINNNNNN CAUSE GETING A NEW PC SOON AND IT WILL LOOK NICE IN MY SETUP!! 

The Aria looks sick. That pine wood construction is to die for. The build looks so premium. I'm hyped to see how well the sound quality does.

I gotta say that the mousepad looks immaculate..I've been wanting to get a new pad that is more resistant to wear and tear and their Dimora looks to fit the bill perfectly, not to mention I've always wanted to try a hard pad out.