Feenix Collection Giveaway

the keyboard looks very sleek, and my current one is poop

I'd have to say the mouse is what got me really liking their products. Very smooth when using it over my deathadder. My hand fits perfectly over the entire thing.

Probably not gonna win but here goes nothing... The keyboard looks stealthly and premium, the mouse looks badass with the slight curve, and the headphones look fabulous with that japanese wood (sorry for the bad english) peace!

That mouse pad is the most elegantly beautiful mouse pad I have ever seen. 

That is one good looking mouse, The design just appeals to me, don't know why, just find it elegant. Can I has it?

These headphones look great especially with the Japanese pinewood.

I really would like to win, mainly becouse of the mouse, i play a lot of CS:GO and mine broke and i don't have a replacement nor the money for one. (For a good one)

I don't really know these products, but damn that headset is sweet.

I like how the mousepad looks it has a nice clean look. The keyboard also has aa nice Finnish.

Keyboard's the best because it looks nice and I need a new one! (And the cherry MX Brown's)

I like the Feenix headset because of its design and how it looks comfortable for its size.

Yay!! I love the giveaways! Would love to get my hands on that keyboard, headset, and mousepad!!

My favourite product is the headset it looks so cool with the wood on the side

I like the aesthetics of all the peripherals, especially the headphones, those looked amazing. But practically, I would rather have the mouse if I won, nothing sounds better than a headset your SO gets you.

71afa89f15.jpg

Are you in the market for some badass new gaming peripherals? Then look no further friends! The awesome folks over at Feenix are providing an exclusive giveaway of their whole peripheral lineup to THREE lucky winners from the Linus Tech Tips audience!

In Feenix's own words, their products are "of very good quality, very comfortable, and look beautiful." Hopefully you will be one of the lucky winners who gets a chance to judge that for themselves!

Each of the three winners will receive:

1x Feenix Aria Headset

1x Feenix Autore Keyboard

1x Feenix Nascita Mouse

1x Feenix Dimora Mousepad

Alright, that's all well and good... now how do I WIN!?

Entry is very simple - just comment below letting us and Feenix know which of their products is your favorite and why! And if you're feeling appreciative, head on over to their Twitter, give them a follow, and say thanks for providing this awesome giveaway for the community!

The three winners will be selected at random on November 11, 2015.

One entry (comment) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Each of the three winners will be contacted by me here on the forum. Disregard any messages, emails, Tweets etc. you receive from anyone other than this account here on the forum.

Good luck all!!

i would love the feeing aria keyboard or the headset