Feenix Collection Giveaway

I Really Like The Headphones.

Frankly Just Because I Like The Looks Of It. 

The headphones look the best because they look incredibly comfortable, which is a must for me! I would love to try a hard mouse mat as well

hey i love the autore keyboard from feenix looks great but i don't know how it preforms because there out of my price range lol. great video and love the new set up p.s. i'd love to win

My favorite are the headphones, they look amazing. 

That keyboard is probably going to be my favorite because i have a shitty keybaord right now.

Sincerely, Potato

These are all fantastic looking products, but I would have to say that the Aria headphones are my favorite - the leather and wood grain look absolutely stunning! Not only would they be a great pair of cans but they'd also make a great conversation piece. Thank you for this fantastic giveaway! 

Rich Purnell is a steely-eyed missile man.

I like the Autore Keyboard because it look so fancy and minimalist. And the Aria Headset with wood on the back, it looks amazing and well finished... But the keyboard it's my favorite. 

I would love the mouse pad, I know its weird, of all the items a mousepad is the one I want most, but its mostly due to the fact that I'm currently using a 7x5 mousepad from like the 90's or something and having a high quality mousepad in exchange would be a blessing. Anyway thank's linus for the giveaway!

I love the look of the keyboard, looks high quality like the rest of the peripherals. I've been thinking about going mechanical recently.

Tbh all of their products look clean and classy, 10/10, I had to follow them on Twitter.

Thanks for the giveaway!

Feenix Aria Headset for cristal audio and unique design

thank you linus

I think the headphones are the best, because of that nice wood finish!

My favorite product would be the Keyboard, it has cherry mx browns, which I would love to have, and it has a sleek and aesthetically pleasing design.

i am in love with that keyboard!! no to flashy and super clean!!

I like the Aria Headset best because they seem to be a top notch product and they would serve me very well to chek out my productions because I'm an amater music producer. Thanks so much for the giveaway, I follow your channel daily and I especially liked those full on geeky episodes like 2 gamers on 1 PC or the building of your storage servers.
Keep up the good work.

Cheers

I really like the colors of that keyboard!

Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R (Rev. 2.0)    Micron C400 256GB SSD     MSI GTX 660 Ti PE OC     Logitech G510

Intel i7 960 @ 4.125GHz                        WD Black 1TB                         Windows 7 Pro 64bit        Logitech G9x

Kingston HyperX 6GB                             Corsair TX850M                     Corsair H50                        Logitech z906

I like the Feenix Autore Keyboard the most as I love the cherry mx brown switches.

P.S PLS let me win.

That keyboard looks mighty fine. I like that they've gone a different direction from the current trends that favor wild LED lighting and odd shapes and housings.