Feenix Collection Giveaway

Mechanical keyboards are everyone's favorite! Great givaway Feenix!

My favorite one it is the nascita mouse because it will be graate for my online gaming and also looks mo conftarble than my mouse and not but not least it is one of the periferals my doughter is not able to reach, thanks for the oprotunity to you linus and Feenix.

I really like the mousepad, never seen one bofore that's not flexible. This lookt much more durable.

i would really fancy some new gear. my current gear is quite crappy. 

Would love te win :D

This is hard to chose, since i really like the looks of both the autore keyboard and the nascita mouse.

I think the winner is the keyboard however, the combination of the simple mat black finish in combination with cherry mx brown switches appeals to me. nice looks, not to flashy with the most versitile switch under the hood

I would like the autore because it has been ages since i have had a good keyboard and it would go perfectly with computer build coming up.

71afa89f15.jpg

Are you in the market for some badass new gaming peripherals? Then look no further friends! The awesome folks over at Feenix are providing an exclusive giveaway of their whole peripheral lineup to THREE lucky winners from the Linus Tech Tips audience!

In Feenix's own words, their products are "of very good quality, very comfortable, and look beautiful." Hopefully you will be one of the lucky winners who gets a chance to judge that for themselves!

Each of the three winners will receive:

1x Feenix Aria Headset

1x Feenix Autore Keyboard

1x Feenix Nascita Mouse

1x Feenix Dimora Mousepad

Alright, that's all well and good... now how do I WIN!?

Entry is very simple - just comment below letting us and Feenix know which of their products is your favorite and why! And if you're feeling appreciative, head on over to their Twitter, give them a follow, and say thanks for providing this awesome giveaway for the community!

The three winners will be selected at random on November 11, 2015.

One entry (comment) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Each of the three winners will be contacted by me here on the forum. Disregard any messages, emails, Tweets etc. you receive from anyone other than this account here on the forum.

Good luck all!!

OH BOY that looks like a great keyboard

ITS VeERRY NICE

GIVE ME IY

NIWWWW

I need a pair of quality headphones to plug into my guitar amp and these ones seem nice and the mouse... well lets just say mines disregarding clicks. Screw the keyboard I bought a Blackwidow a week ago. :D

This stuff looks awesome!!  My favorite is the Aria Headset because i really like the design.

Yes please. I am in need of a keyboard and mouse for my setup in ccollege.

71afa89f15.jpg

Are you in the market for some badass new gaming peripherals? Then look no further friends! The awesome folks over at Feenix are providing an exclusive giveaway of their whole peripheral lineup to THREE lucky winners from the Linus Tech Tips audience!

In Feenix's own words, their products are "of very good quality, very comfortable, and look beautiful." Hopefully you will be one of the lucky winners who gets a chance to judge that for themselves!

Each of the three winners will receive:

1x Feenix Aria Headset

1x Feenix Autore Keyboard

1x Feenix Nascita Mouse

1x Feenix Dimora Mousepad

Alright, that's all well and good... now how do I WIN!?

Entry is very simple - just comment below letting us and Feenix know which of their products is your favorite and why! And if you're feeling appreciative, head on over to their Twitter, give them a follow, and say thanks for providing this awesome giveaway for the community!

The three winners will be selected at random on November 11, 2015.

One entry (comment) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Each of the three winners will be contacted by me here on the forum. Disregard any messages, emails, Tweets etc. you receive from anyone other than this account here on the forum.

Good luck all!!

Man those wooden headphones are sexy AF.

Ever since I first saw Feenix peripherals on RedMercy's channel I was in love.

I suppose this is my entry? 
Can I has l00t?

I like a lot of Feenix stuff, it all looks so damn sexy! Especially the headset!

I think the keyboard is the coolest because... I need a new keyboard :P

I think that mouse pad looks sick! Might not be the biggest one in the world but that border is nerdgasmic :o

:P Good Luck everyone and thanks to Linus and Feenix for making this giveaway possible!

The pad looks amazing as well with the headset. That headset looks super comfy with high quality material.

Mousepad, then i can draw on my computer!

I really like the keyboard. i need a new one and i have been looking for one. i like how smooth this one is and the silk to it. 

The thing which i like about feenix product is its acustic's bcuz it looks nice simple not too shabby and a plain look thanks for the giveaway feenix and i hope i would win it :|

I'm a lonely fax machine.

I need friends.

That keyboard looks friendly.

I guess the mouse can come, too.

I don't personally have any experience with FEENIX and, frankly, haven't heard much about them in general. However, I really like the look of the keyboard and the headset. Outside of a competition I'm not sure I would personally drop $150 on this keyboard, but seeing as I'm in need of a new one, as well as a new headset, I figure why not? I will say, though, their attention to detail and premium materials is a nice touch. The personalized customer service is a nice selling point as well. 

My favorite product is for sure feenix Autore, my friend borrowed it to me once and compared to my razer lycosa it is amazing, of course it has mechanical switches, but the minimalist look and really small size made me thinking that this is the best keyboard i ever had. I really hope i can win it, because i can't afford it for myself.