Feenix Collection Giveaway

I really like the Dimora, I've been hunting for a new mouse pad that will compliment my newly constructed man cave and I believe I've found it.

Build quality looks great in the pictures.

I would like to get keyboard because thats the thing i need the most

All of these produtcs are an extraordinary pieces of art, but i have to say that the Aria headphones really stand out over anything I've ever seen. The wood/leather/metal combination is jsut stunning and I really, really like the overall smooth and clean look. The leather padding looks prety darn comfy, especially the ear cushions. I've never had an oportunity to try them out but yeah I would like to!

Have a nice day!

(P.S. I'm not a native speaker so I'm sorry if there are some mistakes) ;)

I really like the headset, mainly because the headset I currently use is garbage and would really like a new one. However it looks amazing and good quality.

I do want the other stuff tho, count me in.

The Feexix Aria Headset

Unlike many headsets that are plastic or neon colors, these have a conservative yet stylish look to them.

This looks super cool. All those products have great quality. Hope I can win it :D 

I really like the feenix keyboard the most, looks classy, cherry switches and also is not too bulky.

I'd love to win that kit :D

I was stunned by all these feeling of grand and premium touch of FEENIX products. 

I have to admit that this is the first time I have heard about the brand but it gives me love at first sight.

The shining aluminium and polished wood surface of ARIA headset.

The strong and vigorous but glamourous touch of the AUTORE.

The luxurious, clean, and excellence look of DIMORA pad.

And lastly, the architecture of energetic glimpse of NASCITA.

It is hard to claim that all of these products would not change one's experiences in gaming to a whole new level at all. 

It is even harder for anyone to answer which FEENIX devices will be their favourite as they are all unparalleled.

If there was a case which I have to choose one, I will go for the ARIA!

The look of its sparkling hard aluminium fused into the softer and wamrer exterior of the pine wood makes me want to fondle it all day long,

the leather would also creates a comfortable and relax feeling to the ear.

But what about the sound? Please let me find that out, FEENIX!

I really like the headphones and the keyboard. the headphones is like because of the wooden-earcups and the keyboard is nice and clean which is prefer.

Long time YouTube watcher and I am finally making an account.

Excellent products. 

I love the keyboard the most; mechanical and simple design. 

I really like the keyboard. It looks cool, and I like mx browns. The mousepad is also very cool.

My personal favourite is the Aria Headset, it looks amazing and i am certain that the sound quality is exceptional.

The keyboard looks beautiful as well with the stealthy design though seems hard to type on at night but who cares! aesthetics!

71afa89f15.jpg

Are you in the market for some badass new gaming peripherals? Then look no further friends! The awesome folks over at Feenix are providing an exclusive giveaway of their whole peripheral lineup to THREE lucky winners from the Linus Tech Tips audience!

In Feenix's own words, their products are "of very good quality, very comfortable, and look beautiful." Hopefully you will be one of the lucky winners who gets a chance to judge that for themselves!

Each of the three winners will receive:

1x Feenix Aria Headset

1x Feenix Autore Keyboard

1x Feenix Nascita Mouse

1x Feenix Dimora Mousepad

Alright, that's all well and good... now how do I WIN!?

Entry is very simple - just comment below letting us and Feenix know which of their products is your favorite and why! And if you're feeling appreciative, head on over to their Twitter, give them a follow, and say thanks for providing this awesome giveaway for the community!

The three winners will be selected at random on November 11, 2015.

One entry (comment) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Each of the three winners will be contacted by me here on the forum. Disregard any messages, emails, Tweets etc. you receive from anyone other than this account here on the forum.

Good luck all!!

Feenix Autore Keyboard I wan't this 'cause I am worldwide with no restriction on my age.. :P no srsly, I'm using a $4 keyboard right now.

Tbh, I really like them all. The headphones look really nice because of the metal and wood finish, the keyboard is nice and minimalist (even though I'm not in the market for a new board right now), the mouse looks super comfy, and the mousemat has a really nice placement of the logo, as well as a sweet border.

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

The Premium quality is outstanding from the fenix products 

i perticularly like the Nascita mouse because of its sleak and stealthy ergonomic design. it als comes in black and i think it has a backlighte which will suit any theme or build.

the keyboard is my favourite because its nice neat design and it has GOLD !!!!! which also provides better strength in comparison with regular plastic keyboard.

P.S. i would love to win the keyboard because the on i have now is bad and it has a hebrew keyboard layout meaning all the damn punctuation is in the wrong place for me.

In my life, I've never tried feenix. So this might be a chance to try one of it.

When people see feenix for the first time, they might be love how elegance and how premium the looks.

Wood touch. No colourfull things. Everything is what it is.

Thats all, Thanks Linus, Thanks Feenix for the chance.

The Autore strkes me as my favourite

I like the simplicity of the silver finish and no gimmicks like flashing RGB LED's and lots of macro keys so even though it is a gaming keyboard it can still be used in a professional environment.

That keyboard  looks sweet. I've been wanting to try out some brown switches 

hmmmm honestly i didnt know anything about Feenix until now, but damn i loved that sleek looking mouse pad and keyboard, i hate how companies like to put so much stuff in designing gaming peripherals but at the end of the day you wont notice them since your'e just trying to play with it. to sum it all up the term "less is more" is what i see in the concept of the product line which for me looks awesomely elegant as fuuuu.

THANKS FOR THE GIVE AWAY EVEN IF I MIGHT NOT WIN >.<
goodluck guys :P

The Japanese pine wood looks good on the headphones, but they are all awesome peripherals. I hadn't even heard of Feenix before this though :P