Feenix Collection Giveaway

Entry is very simple - just comment below letting us and Feenix know which of their products is your favorite and why!

Feenix? Who's that? Ehh I guess anyhting with CherryMX'es is somewhat alright. I guess I'll say the keyboard looks nice.

I love the looks of your guys headphone there's so much care put into the products

I could use some new peripherals (especially a headset!)! thanks!

the keyboard looks nice with the satin finish. I would like to have those sexy keyboard on my desk!

Love the style of their peripherals, has a clean simplistic style to them.

I really like those headphones because I love when high quality wood is incorporated with technology. I feel like it gives it a fantastic sophisticated feel.

These all look awesome! If I had to choose a favorite though, it would be the headphones because they look insanely comfy and the wood look is awesome. Sweet peripherals! I hope I get to test them out. ;)

I like the headphones...They look like they would draw nice attention :) I want em...

Give away hype! Not only have I wanted this (swag) for a long time I was thinking about buying one but am to poor to buy one but my favorite if I had to choose one is the mouse pad it looks nice and very easy on a mouse to play with

My Favorite item is the Japanese wood Headphones. They look amazing with their finish and I'm sure sound great! I really need a quality headset too, its annoying to have to use earbuds all the time while i game! I would be extremely thankful if you chose me, and thanks to Feenix for doing this giveaway!

Their Aria headset is my favourite. It's just plain sexy. Just... the wood grain, metal assembly, looks beautiful. Good luck to everybody else!

I would looove to hold the mechanichal keyboard in my hands because I'm searching for over a year now for a good quality, full size, MX brown and mechanichal keyboard that I as a student can affort. I'm right now typing on the standart crappy laptop keyboard and my mouse (Anker Gaming mouse) is loosing the scroll wheel because of too much blender usage.

I realy like their Aria headset, it looks really good

I want the  Headset! The rustic look is so awesome!  B)

My favorite product is the Autore Keyboard. I absolutely love the simplistic design of the keyboard however the metal finish just gives it the luxurious feel to it, which is expected since Fenix is considered a luxurious brand. 

Beautiful gear...That Japanese pine wood makes for a beautiful pair of headphones. Digging that border on the mouse pad too.

Because the look amazing and they look like they will last.

Let me win one pack of those man, the keyboard is my favourite because it looks clean and not like a toy like most gaming ones.

I desire this, so do others. But would they kill for this? Would I kill for this? The answer to both questions, will be revealed shortly.

There's something about the Feenix aesthetic that really gets to me. Recently built a new rig, and would love to have some of the clean Feenix gear to add to the beauty of it.

My favorite piece of gear is probably the keyboard, those smooth black key caps with the black finish over the lettering is so simple and clean with the added MX browns in it is just orgasmic to say the least.

Thanks for the opportunity to sign up guys <3

Please can i win im building a new gaming pc and i dont realy want to spend so much money on the gear i really want the Headset because im all about sound quality and i think the Japanese wood is a good chose