Feenix Collection Giveaway

My favorite product is for sure feenix Autore, my friend borrowed it to me once and compared to my razer lycosa it is amazing, of course it has mechanical switches, but the minimalist look and really small size made me thinking that this is the best keyboard i ever had. I really hope i can win it, because i can't afford it for myself.

Well, my current Razer mouse is on the fritz and it seems like this would be an excellent replacement!

The Feenix Autore definitely sticks out to me. It looks like a no nonsense, minimalist keyboard that broadcasts both class and performance. The gold plate running through the chassis is a very subtle but elegant touch, and the Feenix logo's clean presence doesn't detract from the rest of the keyboard. I'd definitely want to try out this keyboard!

I love the keyboard it has my favourite type of keys to!

Thanks for the giveaway!

I like the mouse because it looks really comfortable and premium.

Keyboard would be really nice to win. I just liking it bye the first seen. It's look So So origin that I would love to own one. Those simple easy layout are perfect. just from he look I judge that key caps it self will feel much better than the one I'm currently sing right now. Love to win you guys product 

Feenix Collection

i really like the keyboard because it is a nice flat black color with nice keycaps. 

Mobo: Asus M4A87TD | CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 955 BE | GPU: Asus GTX 970 Strix | RAM: 8GB Kingston Value Ram | HDD1:  2TB Refurbished Seagate Baracuda | HDD2: 1TB Samsung | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 125GB | PSU: Corsair CX 850 | CASE: Fractal Design Define R4

Their headphones for sure. Comfort is a big priority since gaming for long with crappie headphones hurts

Need to win the keyboard, mine is crappy as hell xD

and hey, those  are looking really fine!

Contest Entry

The product that Feenix has designed that resonates with me the most would likely be the Aria headset. While the keyboard and mouse are more of the "blue collar" workers of PC gaming interacting directly with the user, the Aria headset provides a masterwork finish to an often under appreciated aspect of gaming, sound. The unidirectional microphone within the headset allows for perfect sound capture at a studio level quality, when you speak, they shall listen. The protein leather ear buffers provide a comfortable fit to any wearer and any shoe maker will tell you, fit is everything. The overall aesthetic of the headset is unparalleled in the gaming industry. While it may seem every company has taken the same route when it comes to headset aesthetic Feenix has gone in a completely different direction, placing itself in the forefront of luxury headset aesthetic design with the flawless fusion of metal and wood. Speaking of the wood, the Japanese pinewood audio chamber allows for a natural and crisp listening experience. The acoustics of Japanese pinewood have been used in instruments for decades, but it took the craftsmen at Feenix to bridge the gap between traditional sound and technology to create a perfect synthesis of new and old. 

Overall, the Feenix Aria headset is a masterpiece in the field of gaming peripherals equaled to the music it was so aptly named after. Artful, practical, Feenix.

I like the Nascita mouse because it Looks really cool and fits

and is made out of good quality

I think their headset stands out the most. The look in general combined with that very unique looking wood. One thing I hate about a lot of gaming headset is that you can direcly tell "Yeah that is a gaming one" because they have this specific look. And the Aria looks like a very expensiv professional one even though the price seems okay. 

Everithing looks really amazing, howewer , I'm going for the Aria headset because it just looks so good and comfortable

The Feenix Keyboard looks so sleek and I love the color scheme. Will go great with my set up!

weirdly enough I like the mouse map the most. Not because I don't like the rest but the junk I have now is horrible. That firm mouse mat just looks amazing.

Hi, guys! I`m new in here and I wanted to say Hi to everyone!

Soooo.....HI! :D

I like the keyboard because it is sexy. I remember when it first came out and I really wanted one... Sadly I couldn't and still can not afford it (broke college student). Thanks for the giveaway guys!

That mouse looks sick! Black, elegant and clean. Pure minimalism is just what I like when pc peripherals are the topic.

Good luck everyone and congratulations to whoever wins! ;)

Ive seen some of the feenix products before and it actually look sick and comfy

I really like the headset, it looks awesome :D

Lemme win pls

Is it just me or does the Autore look really sleek?

Current Rig:    AMD FX 8350 @ 4.3GHz | Xigmatek Dark Knight Night Hawk Edition | ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z | ASUS AMD Radeon HD7950 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance Red 1866MHz RAM

EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750 Watt PSU | 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM | 128GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD | ASUS DVD Writer | CM Storm Trooper Windowed Edition

Peripherals:    BeyerDynamic Custom One Pro | Func MS3 | Steelseries QcK | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown (on release)

I'd love a pair of those headphones! They look gorgeous and I bet they sound great!