Help me pick a gamer tag!

eHamm

I like the above because they relate to my name (Emi/Emily).

_Emi_Rekt_You_M8_

PS: I have no idea what rekt is. :D

CPU: Intel i5-4590 | Motherboard: Asus H97M-E | GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 390 | RAM: 2x4Gb Kingston HyperX Fury Black | SSD: Sandisk Plus 240Gb HDD: Seagate 250Gb  | PSU: Seasonic G650 80+ Gold | Case: NZXT S340

I am who I am.

Use a nickname your friends use. That's what I did.

Besides asking that question to a bunch people that have never met you in real life is . . . somewhat asking to be targeted for some really awkward name suggestions. And people wont take you seriously.

Use this one: THX1138 (if you figure out the reference you get extra credit)  :ph34r:

*edit 

And no using this reference doesn't make me old  :P

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

xXBaSsReCtOrXx

(just kidding)

Not enough 12 year old

xX_n0_sk0p3z_BaSsReCtOr_420_Xx

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque euismod suscipit est, non placerat turpis vestibulum sed. Phasellus et faucibus odio. Donec a nisi at purus porttitor ullamcorper auctor a nibh. Integer id neque a nisi laoreet ultrices id ac augue. Nulla facilisi. Nullam purus elit, dictum quis euismod vitae, mollis non dui. Morbi vehicula neque eu mattis bibendum. Curabitur sed odio tortor. Sed euismod mi in diam volutpat, vitae convallis ipsum mattis. Praesent eleifend faucibus pulvinar. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Vestibulum velit nunc, fermentum a libero a, venenatis tempus lectus.

short form of the work "wrecked" meaning "to have been reduced to a state of ruin". Destroyed. Which has gained meme status.

Aftermarket 980Ti >= Fury X >= Reference 980Ti > Fury > 980 > 390X > 390 >= 970 380X > 380 >= 960 > 950 >= 370 > 750Ti = 360

"The Orange Box" || CPU: i5 4690k || RAM: Kingston Hyper X Fury 16GB || Case: Aerocool DS200 (Orange) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate || Storage: Kingston SSDNow V300 240GB + WD Black 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM750 || Mobo: ASUS Z97-A || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

"Unnamed Form Factor Switch" || CPU: i7 6700K || RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB || Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Mini ITX (White) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate (Green Cover) || Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 1TB || PSU: XFX XTR 550W || Mobo: ASUS Z170I Pro Gaming || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

_Emi_Rekt_You_M8_

Rekt is like this ages version of Pwned. I prefer it much better. It's also like how the cool kids say 'Roasted'.

short form of the work "wrecked" meaning "to have been reduced to a state of ruin". Destroyed. Which has gained meme status.

Rekt is like this ages version of Pwned. I prefer it much better. It's also like how the cool kids say 'Roasted'.

TIL what rekt is. Thanks guys ! :D

CPU: Intel i5-4590 | Motherboard: Asus H97M-E | GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 390 | RAM: 2x4Gb Kingston HyperX Fury Black | SSD: Sandisk Plus 240Gb HDD: Seagate 250Gb  | PSU: Seasonic G650 80+ Gold | Case: NZXT S340

I am who I am.

TIL what rekt is. Thanks guys ! :D

History lesson; 

owned > pwn'd > rekt

*edit 

I used to play WOW back when it came out and became confused when nobody was saying "you got ownd bud" and everybody was saying "pwnd" instead I was immediately like HUH? what the crap is pwnd? got laughed at. Didn't take me long to figure it out though  :mellow:

Edited by SansVarnic

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

ok all serious now, what i did was i picked a cool technichal term (my name is polyspace everywhere else but i cant change my name here) say for example monospace, then put a cool twist on it. so i changed mono to poly. just make sure it's easily pronouncable or else if you donate to a twitch stream you will get a super akward pronunciation of your name. (xizerz is pronounced scissors btw) hope it helps

1. didn't expect 30+ notifications in fifteen minutes gj

2. thank you for all the 12yo weeb name suggestions, they brought me lulz <3

3. Thanks for the srs suggestions, you guys are pretty creative!

ok all serious now, what i did was i picked a cool technichal term (my name is polyspace everywhere else but i cant change my name here) say for example monospace, then put a cool twist on it. so i changed mono to poly. just make sure it's easily pronouncable or else if you donate to a twitch stream you will get a super akward pronunciation of your name. (xizerz is pronounced scissors btw) hope it helps

Xizerz seems like a good Dubstep producer name. I mean, I like it, but that's how I see it.

YoloJesus

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Xizerz seems like a good Dubstep producer name. I mean, I like it, but that's how I see it.

lol funny thing is i am a producer. xD Although I just didn't like how hard it was for everyone to pronounce. Also I produce more chill stuff and not much dubstep and intense stuff.

Tamer_Gag

Gigabyte X570 UD

Ryzen 5 5600x

16GB 3200mhz ram

Asus TUF Rx5700XT

600w PSU

256GB NVME boot drive

1tb sata ssd game drive

2tb mechanical storage drive

Logitech G815 Tactile

Logitech G502

AudioTechnica ATH-G1WL

LG B9 OLED

Something that games can use to be even more fun.

"You were Killed by Religion"

When it all ties together with other player names...

"Jesus killed Religion"

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

"Jesus killed Religion"

I remember seeing something like that once. I was like huh? Then all lmao.

Spoiler

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

lol funny thing is i am a producer. xD Although I just didn't like how hard it was for everyone to pronounce. Also I produce more chill stuff and not much dubstep and intense stuff.

Do you have a Soundcloud or Bandcamp? 

"Jesus killed Religion"

That's what I usually do. When I played tf2 all the dang time I went by 100jews or something. (don't judge I was only fifteen xD...)