Heading to the USA

crazydog2580

If you go to NY after Florida try to avoid going through Atlanta Georgia it's a bloody deathtrap.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

get some lube

TSA is gonna have party

and your invited xD

TSA.jpg

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

While in NY try Don Giovanni's.  Pretty good Italian food.

I've never been to New York so I'm not speaking from experience here or anything, but I am an avid traveler.  Are you really sure about wanting to do 10 days in New York?  You're passing up a chance to visit another area of the country.  You could split that 10 days and visit some places along the way.  A couple of my suggestions are Savannah, Georgia, Charleston, South Carolina, Nashville, Tennessee, Colonial Williamsburg, or Washington D.C.

Honor First!

I have to say he is lucky to travel there. I cant because o visa to states and im on polish terrorists list. last time i got drunk farted soo nasty that they evacuated area in 1km radius. Got assigned as "mad gas bomber" soo no murica for me :/

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

For LA you should check out the Santa Monica pier and the surrounding area, eat at Father's Office, naturally go to Disneyland/Knotts Berry Farm/Six Flags Magic Mountain, if you want ice cream go to Sweet Rose Creamery, a great brewery to visit is kind of out of the way from LA but the Stone Brewery in Escondido which is near San Diego is amazing

I just wanted to ask Why all cities?

You have cities in your country and most are the same just different names and one might have larger buildings than the other. Why not go and see something you can’t in Australia? Like the Great Redwood Forest in California, or how about going to Yellowstone, then there is the Grand Canyon and Niagara Falls. Ok New York City has the Statue of Liberty, and Vegas is, well Vegas. But almost every city has nice places to eat, nice places to sleep, parks, museums, and night clubs.

There are so many places you could go and see that would not be like the same old, same old stuff, and really have something to talk about when you get back home.

I am not saying your city choices are bad; just if you are coming such a long way why not see something you don’t have in your country.

Avoid going to Detroit.

This

I only stopped there for a connecting flight, haven't been the same since.

This

I only stopped there for a connecting flight, haven't been the same since.

As in you stayed in the airport and waited a couple of hours for your next flight, or you went to Detroit since the next flight was at least 6 hours away? If it was the latter, you could've just went to Bloomfield Hills, Windsor, or something. Anything is better than Detroit.  :D

As in you stayed in the airport and waited a couple of hours for your next flight, or you went to Detroit since the next flight was at least 6 hours away? If it was the latter, you could've just went to Bloomfield Hills, Windsor, or something. Anything is better than Detroit.  :D

Yeah it was just a couple of hours, far too long in my opinion!

I just wanted to ask Why all cities?

You have cities in your country and most are the same just different names and one might have larger buildings than the other. Why not go and see something you can’t in Australia? Like the Great Redwood Forest in California, or how about going to Yellowstone, then there is the Grand Canyon and Niagara Falls. Ok New York City has the Statue of Liberty, and Vegas is, well Vegas. But almost every city has nice places to eat, nice places to sleep, parks, museums, and night clubs.

There are so many places you could go and see that would not be like the same old, same old stuff, and really have something to talk about when you get back home.

I am not saying your city choices are bad; just if you are coming such a long way why not see something you don’t have in your country.

I've never been to New York so I'm not speaking from experience here or anything, but I am an avid traveler.  Are you really sure about wanting to do 10 days in New York?  You're passing up a chance to visit another area of the country.  You could split that 10 days and visit some places along the way.  A couple of my suggestions are Savannah, Georgia, Charleston, South Carolina, Nashville, Tennessee, Colonial Williamsburg, or Washington D.C.

I agree with you both on this I may have to rethink some of the travel plans nothing is locked in just brain storming atm. ill have to talk it over with the other half see if she's interested to explore a little more. myself id love to just get a car and drive from one side to the other stoping every were seeing a lot more

Avoid being tempted to go to dirty places in Vegas

Good advice, stay near "the strip" and you should be good.

In L.A. check out the "Hollywood Walk of Fame" not for the stars, but to have a good laugh at all the crazy people and Sunset Blvd for more crazy people and the world famous hookers. ;) In all seriousness, I'd recommend heading over to the San Fernando Valley (Studio City, Universal City & Burbank) and checking out some of the studios, including Universal Studios (more a theme park than a studio these days). To get a bit to eat check out  Ventura Blvd, there are dozens of great places to eat and you might even catch a glimpse of a few stars. You might also want to head over to the coast and check out the Santa Monica Pier, Venice beach (never ending supply of crazy people to watch & some interest street performers as well) & Malibu.

CPU: i5 4690K  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X UD3H   Memory: G.Skill (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866   Storage: Samsung 830 Series 128GB 2.5" SSD/Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM   GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti SC 2GB   Case: Cooler Master CM 690 II (Black) ATX Mid Tower   PSU: CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650M 650W 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified   Optical Drive: MSI DH-24AAS-17 R DVD/CD Writer   Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)