YIFY/YTS has shut down permanently

TopWargamer

@TopWargamer. Please include a quote from your source in your post.

I retype the source in my own words to shorten the amount to read. I've done this in all of my Tech News threads for many, many months now. With the way I type up my threads, there's no need to quote the source.

COMIC SANS

I can almost guarantee someone has the site backed up and will put back up a duplicate .

Finding YIFY's torrents isn't an issue at all. You can easily go on KAT or TPB and find them. The issue is that there won't be anymore official YIFY torrents floating around. But yes, you're more than likely correct. Someone somewhere probably has a backup of YIFY's website.

COMIC SANS

I retype the source in my own words to shorten the amount to read. I've done this in all of my Tech News threads for many, many months now. With the way I type up my threads, there's no need to quote the source.

Never mind then. Summarizing the article is fine.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

THANK GOD, their torrents were trash (objectively).

not that i would know

Best place to get guaranteed subtitles and nice clean website.

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat

No more easy to find movies with perfectly timed subs. I really do like their release. Even though the 1080p is no really 1920x1080 in resolution, its still good while watching on a television.

Developer by day, Gamer by night

CPU - Intel i7 4770k | MOBO MSI G45 Gaming | RAM - G.Skill RipJaws X 1600mhz 4x4gb CL7 | CASE - NZXT H440 | GPU - MSI R9 290 | PSU - Corsair RM850 | SSD - Samsung 840 EVO 128gb | HDD - Western Digital Black 2TB

Not the best quality but 720p versions were good for fast DL and watching on laptop/tablet :/ rip

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5-4690K | Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 | RAM: Kingston Savage 4x4GB | GPU: Asus Strix GTX970 | PSU: Seasonic M12II-620 Evo | Storage: MX100 128GB + WD Blue 1TB | Cooling: CM Hyper 212 evo | Case: NZXT H440