Good Reasons to Build a High-End PC?

Aleksbgbg

I mean I'm all about building a new PC, high end so that it's there and I have the money....

But I can't justify it.

Good reasons? I would like to be able to have a reason for having a high-end PC and it being useful

||| Drakon (Desktop Build) |||

|| CPU: 3800X || Cooler: Kraken X63 || Motherboard: B450 Aorus M || Memory: HyperX DDR4-3200MHz 16G ||

|| Storage: 512GB 970 Pro + 500GB 850 EVO + 250GB 850 EVO + 1TB HDD + 2TB HDD || Graphics Card: RX 5700 XT Red Devil || Case: Thermaltake Core V21 || PSU: XFX XTR 750W 80+Gold || 

MORE FRAMES

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

You can show off to the ladies.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400      | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti        | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

Longer lasting performance

Higher game details, at a more pleasurable gaming experience

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Because you can

Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

More details, longer lasting components because companies only use the creme o' the crop for their highest end products, more powerful and you have the ability to do more.  Look at my system, it treats 4K(sometimes) and 1440p games the same way a Hellcat treats a Fiat flying at it, at full speed by giving no fucks.

I'm playing my Xbone on 3 LG Curved monitors-No one ever

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

Resident bad pun maker.....please excuse them

Simply, a higher-end PC lets you experience higher levels of performance. In practical terms, that means gaming at 4K, or getting as many games as possible to run at 144 FPS, and/or with superior details enabled.

But if you just don't want any of that, there's not much point in trying to justify it to yourself. If your goal is to game at 1080p and 60 FPS, then tailor your system to that and save some money.

Only reason to build a "high-end" one is if number one, you can afford it; number two, if you want to be able to run games at their highest graphics settings.

Lasts longer

More capable if you decide to do something that requires it

Swag

Multiple monitors

what @Kloaked said.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Lasts longer

More capable if you decide to do something that requires it

Swag

Multiple monitors

what @Kloaked said.

Swag should be number one. Oops.

+5 girth to the e-peen

+5 inches to the e-peen

+10 to savage level

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

I don't know what is a high end pc for you and what you'll use it for so I really couldn't tell my opinion on that matter.

there are many "reasons", but then there is so what money and smart money.

high-end is subjective as to accessibility to money and availability to hardware.

but it really depends on use of the PC to what hardware "really" needs to be

purchased for a premium or get-by experience.

Power. Because you say to yourself that "I need more power". Just ask Vergil.

Desktop: ARX-Laevatein : soon to be ARX-8 http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/8RyhHx

Custom Aurora R4 ALX case + Caselabs Merlin Pedestal | i7- 4820k @ 4.8 Ghz | Asus Rampage IV Gene Mobo | 16gb Corsair Dominator Platinum | EVGA/Gigabyte 12GB Titan X SLI | 128GB Samsung 850 Pro + 1TB Samsung 850 Pro + 2x WD RED 3TB| EVGA 1200 P2 PSU | Win 10 | Razer Black Widow Chroma | Corsair M95 | Asus ROG Swift PG278Q | Sennheiser G4ME ZERO White

Laptop: M17x R4 Stealth Black :

i7-3940xm | 32 Gb G.Skill Ripjaws | 8Gb GTX 880m | Killer Wireless N-1103 | 500Gb Samsung 840 EVO, 1TB WD 5400rpm + 32Gb Msata SSD Cache | 1920 x 1080 120Hz 3D screen | DVDRWBD | Sound Blaster recon 3Di | M18x 330w PSU | Win 7 Ultimate | Zalman ZM-NC11 Black | Corsair Vengeance K70 RGB | Razer Mamba 2012 | Sennheiser PC 363D 7.1 Headset