My English Teacher Sucks

Slash003

Pretty self explanatory. Yesterday during a presentation about that stupid poem "The Bells" by Poe. I was getting frustrated by the class and raised my voice and my english teacher called me retarded. I called her a bitch. Surprisingly nothing happened. Well not yet anyway. So share your shitty teacher experiences if you want.

Pretty self explanatory. Yesterday during a presentation about that stupid poem "The Bells" by Poe. I was getting frustrated by the class and raised my voice and my english teacher called me retarded. I called her a bitch. Surprisingly nothing happened. Well not yet anyway. So share your shitty teacher experiences if you want.

dont raise your voice... eat a snickers and calm ;)

once upon a time in class ... the history teacher sneaked onto him, grabbed the head of a guy named eric, that tried to harass the teacher some days ago and knocked him vs the blackboard.. dead silence and after he finished writing he sat down and lesson continued :D       karma is going to get you sooner or later

so dont be rude to people that are trying to help/teach you something or anyone else or karma strikes

Spoiler

CPU i7 4790K 4,7Ghz Cooling:Corsair H100iGTX+Noctua NF-F12PWM GPU: EVGA 1080ti SC+ ACX2.0+ RAM:16GB DDR3 1866mhz Crucial Balistics Tactical Tracer Mobo:ASUS Z97-AR PSU:EVGA 750W G2 Supernova Case:Fractal Meshify C Storage:500GB Samsung 850 evo, 900GB Toshiba Game Storage SSD, 2TB Data HDD

i7 4790k Devils Canyon OC @4,6Ghz,Cooler Corsair h100i GTX, GPU EVGA 980Ti SC+ ACX 2.0+ @ stoc

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/278610-display-technology-faqmythbuster/

So... why did she call you retarded?

Your teacher probably doesn't care about you.

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

I think that was your fault if I was in your class I would of been routing for the teacher.. This probably wasn't the first time for you either seems to me like this happens regularly.

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

How could you even be so disrespectful!? Sometimes you have to deal with superiors that seem less intelligent than you. But you can't just try to put them down even if they do the same degradation to you. You have to respect them and you will get far in life.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

I always got the blame for other people talking around me, that one use to get on my nerves so fucking much. Sat there working with my headphones in and all of a sudden I get told to go out of the class room for continuing talking, with who?? 

CPU: i7 8700k   Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero  RAM: 16GB @ 3600Mhz  GPU: MSI 980Ti 6G  Case: Fractal Design R5 (4 Intakes/3Exhausts)  Storage: Crucial BX100 SSD, Samsung 850 & Seagate 2TB HDD  PSU: Seasonic M12II Evo '850W'  CPU Cooling: Corsair H110i GT 

-snip-

I love Edgar Allen Poe, I've read all his books backwards and forwards.

I'm playing my Xbone on 3 LG Curved monitors-No one ever

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

Resident bad pun maker.....please excuse them

What kind of teacher call their student "retarded"?  What kind of kid call their teacher "bitch"?

Honestly, don't raise your voice in class interrupting others because that is extremely rude. If you have problem with your teacher, then write a formal complaint and filed it to your principal or just let your parents do the work.

FYI calling a teacher a bitch, is never a good idea.

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

Teacher was probably like "stop being dumb please" after you raised you're voice and you were like "OH NO SHE MUST THINK I'M RETARDED!!" Where you then screamed profanities at her face.

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

What kind of teacher call their student "retarded"?  What kind of kid call their teacher "bitch"?

Honestly, don't raise your voice in class interrupting others because that is extremely rude. If you have problem with your teacher, then write a formal complaint and filed it to your principal or just let your parents do the work.

I'm pretty sure he's lying.  She'd be in the news this morning for being fired because she called her student a retard.  It's probably a story he whipped up in his head to get attention online.

One thing you need to remember is that your are student number #3230, the teachers get their monthly paycheck and couldn't care less about you or your opinion. Welcome to reality

maybe in a few years slash003 is going to become a teacher and gets what he deserves                       his monthly paychecks :D and letters with "bitch" written on it

Spoiler

CPU i7 4790K 4,7Ghz Cooling:Corsair H100iGTX+Noctua NF-F12PWM GPU: EVGA 1080ti SC+ ACX2.0+ RAM:16GB DDR3 1866mhz Crucial Balistics Tactical Tracer Mobo:ASUS Z97-AR PSU:EVGA 750W G2 Supernova Case:Fractal Meshify C Storage:500GB Samsung 850 evo, 900GB Toshiba Game Storage SSD, 2TB Data HDD

i7 4790k Devils Canyon OC @4,6Ghz,Cooler Corsair h100i GTX, GPU EVGA 980Ti SC+ ACX 2.0+ @ stoc

I'm pretty sure he's lying.  She'd be in the news this morning for being fired because she called her student a retard.  It's probably a story he whipped up in his head to get attention online.

That's exactly my thought. I'm sure that is not how it played out.

That or he's the class idiot, I've had teachers that would call out students that no one liked and were constantly just idiots and disruptive and everyone would snicker and simply move on with there days.

Raising your voice usually doesn't do anything to help. And I highly doubt that the teacher actually said the word "retarded", that's probably just how you interpreted it. Either way, she's the teacher, you're the student - you should be more respectful. And if other student are having trouble fully understanding the class discussion on the poem then you should be patient and try to help them understand rather than getting pissy about it and raising your voice/using profanity. Just sayin'...

END OF LINE

-- Project Deep Freeze Build Log --

Quote me so that I always know when you reply, feel free to snip if the quote is long. May your FPS be high and your temperatures low.

I was in chem class, and i was doing some experiment and accidentally popped a balloon. My chem teacher got so mad we sat the last half hour of class in dead silence. and i got written up. fml

also here's a story my algebra teacher told me.:

she told a student to turn her phone into the office, the student got mad, so she got up to the front of the room and threw her PHONE at her. IT only hit her ear, but it started to bleed, so the teacher had to call the cops and had the student on citizens' arrest.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

How could you even be so disrespectful!? Sometimes you have to deal with superiors that seem less intelligent than you. But you can't just try to put them down even if they do the same degradation to you. You have to respect them and you will get far in life.

Superiors? Nobody is superior. We're all equals. Klappa.

No it isnt. I was angry at the moment for the annoying kids. I'm down in the low income districts in a low scoring school where honestly no one cares. And also shes a stand in sub, so no much can be done about her. And no this is the first time fyi.

she told a student to turn her phone into the office, the student got mad, so she got up to the front of the room and threw her PHONE at her. IT only hit her ear, but it started to bleed, so the teacher had to call the cops and had the student on citizens' arrest.

oO" that could possible mean ... oh my gosh .... teachers are ... no androids without feelings .... now you have to respect them and be polite slash003 and all others out there :D

Spoiler

Not sure how you come to the conclusion that your teacher sucks... If you have to shout when you're frustrated then you've got bigger problems than a teacher calling you retarded... Assuming that you're not just throwing out some BS story to make out that you're the victim. 

Not to say that the teacher in the right though... If a teacher called me retarded and seriously meant it, I'd get something done about it. Hell, a few years ago we got a supply teacher kicked out for calling someone's work crap.

Not sure how you come to the conclusion that your teacher sucks... If you have to shout when you're frustrated then you've got bigger problems than a teacher calling you retarded. 

Not to say that the teacher in the right though... If a teacher called me retarded and seriously meant it, I'd get something done about it. Hell, a few years ago we got a supply teacher kicked out for calling someone's work crap.

If it was to the class, that is pretty damn bad, if it was to just you (or the person who had bad work) I dont see an issue, if they tell them how to improve, my old music teacher said my practical work was crap, which it was, only to say that it didnt actually matter, as I aced every theory I had.

My current build - Ever Changing.

Number 1 On LTT LGA 1150 CPU Cinebench R15

http://hwbot.org/users/TheGamingBarrel

I was in chem class, and i was doing some experiment and accidentally popped a balloon. My chem teacher got so mad we sat the last half hour of class in dead silence. and i got written up. fml

Oh hell yeah I would've called the cops like "bitch you can stay off your phone for 45 minutes"

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.