Should I buy GTA V Steam key?

KaasBroodje16
Go to solution Solved by Arwanell,

hackers not really, or very rarely.. (healt hack, no reload, exploding)

but there are a bunch of modders(money,cars,skins hacking)

Hello,

I want to buy gta 5 but when I read the Steam reviews I see some negative reviews that there are A LOT of hackers in online. So I didn't expect myself gta 5 online would be ''clean'' but are these people/kids butthurt or is it actually true? I don't care if they hack in freemode but for example a race, If I search for a race in online are there a lot of hackers? If there are hackers online, I will buy the DVD's cause it's 15 euro cheaper. Anyway, are there a lot of hacker in gta 5 online?

first of all they are not hacker, they are cheater, i would get the DVD since you have a Pyshical Disc (and cheaper)

7 Disks that you need... 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

hackers not really, or very rarely.. (healt hack, no reload, exploding)

but there are a bunch of modders(money,cars,skins hacking)

what would be the difference between the download and dvd versions?

Steam key is better for playing with friends because than I can easily invite friends. Just like gta IV. It is a pain in the ass inviting friends on that because I had the GFWL Disc's and my friend the steam version.

7 Disks that you need... 

and ?

Steam key is better for playing with friends because than I can easily invite friends. Just like gta IV. It is a pain in the ass inviting friends on that because I had the GFWL Disc's and my friend the steam version.

https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/communities/public/questions/203416027-Will-it-be-possible-to-play-GTA-5-retail-with-Steam-users

Key Switches Guide | LLT Beginner Guide | GPU TDP & Power Consumption Explained | PSU Tier

s a d b o y s 2 0 0 1

Quite a few cheaters. I maybe run into one or two a day, but usually the ones I run into are good-humored and don't use thier cheats to make my experience bad. Usually they just spawn money for everyone or they spawn weird vehicles and take people on magic bus rides.

I think they actually add to the game rather than take away when they aren't jerks about hacking. GTA isn't competitive, and I like to mess around with my friends online. Going on a magic bus ride and shooting aliens with rail guns is on my list of fun things to do with friends :P

All that being said, it's easy enough to switch servers to evade a hacker if they are jerks.

Atom14 [Corsair] i5-4690K | Corsair H110i GT | MSI Z97S SLI Krait | 16 GB Team Group DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB X2 | EVGA SuperNOVA 850W 80+ Gold | Corsair K95 RGB | Corsair M65 RGB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 980Ti

Corsair KXX RGB Keyboard Cover Mod Make your own using my templates!

Well if you are worried about cost, try to see if there are cheap steam keys on g2a.com

Quite a few cheaters. I maybe run into one or two a day, but usually the ones I run into are good-humored and don't use thier cheats to make my experience bad. Usually they just spawn money for everyone or they spawn weird vehicles and take people on magic bus rides.

I think they actually add to the game rather than take away when they aren't jerks about hacking. GTA isn't competitive, and I like to mess around with my friends online. Going on a magic bus ride and shooting aliens with rail guns is on my list of fun things to do with friends :P

All that being said, it's easy enough to switch servers to evade a hacker if they are jerks.

exactlly!

there are quite some cheaters, but it will very rarely happen to find a harmful cheater :)

@KaasBroodje16