Wifi and ethernet at the same time.

Soo i just cleaned out the old desktop computer and found this Wi-Fi USB antenna that is actually pretty good. My internet speed is 75-75 and somehow i managed to get 80 download, 79 upload and 16 ms. Although, cable is more superiour, i wondered if i could let the cable do the gaming and wifi do like the background (teamspeak, steam, spotify etc). Is that possible? kinda like the x99 motherboards with dual ethernet.

Thanks!

DxDiag.txt

That'd be really useful but it just doesn't work like that.

Born too early to explore the galaxy, born too late to explore the seas, born just in time to make memes.

i remember a video by barnacules about combining broadband connections for a better internet speed, you should search it

-edit, found it.

Not even the same thing as what OP wants :P

@Flippy1337

There is no way.  With WiFi connected, the default connection will still be ethernet.  Both connect to the same device anyway, so why would splitting them up would do anything?

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

I mean you can use another machine but I don't think you would want it

There is zero benefit to using wifi for x an and ethernet for y. If you are using ethernet - it is going to be the best possible speed- if your wifi shows as being faster- that is because you have something configured incorrectly on your ethernet side. Think about it like this- your modem or whatever feeds your router with a single ethernet cable.

The ONLY exception is if your wifi router is limited to 100 Mbps on the ethernet side. Then, you can see a TINY bit of benefit when transferring say two large files at the same time. As far as latency, you won't see any benefit. The bottleneck will be your wifi/router. 

Yes you can do it, but it's not even worth it. It's exactly what @Universal_Cereal_Bus said. I do however have my ethernet plugged directly into the second NIC on my server since my router is cheap and only 10/100 and this way I get 1gbps transfer rates, and use my wifi nic to get on the internet.