Is my Graphics Card dead?

PampaZiya

So my graphics card been playing games with me. I have a GTX 860M.

First of all, my fps has decreased a lot in games.

Second, I was playing LOL. I launched the client (client not launcher) and it said that I don't have directx to play.. I tried BF4 and it said my GPU doesn't meet the minimum requirements and it refered to "GTX 860M". And won't let me play it.

The only thing that worked is disabling the driver and reinstalling them but the problem keeeeeps coming up. It's frustrating.

How can i freshly re-install everything ? I know I can uninstall on device manager, but what comes next? I just open Geforce experience and redownload the latest driver?

Try uninstalling your drivers using this http://www.wagnardmobile.com/DDU/?q=node/5. Make sure to run it in admin mode

Build

Mobo: MSI B550 MAG Tomahawk  ||||| Ram: 32 GB GSkill Trident Z RGB ||||| CPU: Ryzen 5800X ||||| GPU: ASUS RTX 3080 TUF OC ||||| Mouse: Logitech G502 ||||| Headset: Sony WH1000XM3 ||||| Keyboard: Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum ||||| Monitors: Acer XG270HU & LG UltraGear 34GP83A-B ||||| AudioStuff: ONKYO DAC HA200 / Audio Techinca ath-ad900x / MXL TEMPO KR USB Condenser Microphone ||||| Storage: 4 TB WD Black --- 2 TB WD Red --- Toshiba 258 GB M.2  ||||| Custom Loop -  Radiators: 3x360 Rad ||||| Case: LianLi O11d XL Black ||||| PSU: Seasonic X series GOLD 1250w

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9570 4k With a Logitech MX Master