What GPU chould I buy?

robbedurnez

Hello,

A couple of months ago I built my computer but I didn't have the money for a GPU at that time. Because I'm doing so good at school, my grandmother wants to buy me a GPU but of course that can't be a GTX 980 or a GTX  970. I should really have to convince her to even buy a GTX 960. Since there are so many video cards available nowadays, what would be the best option? My demand is not to run the most recent games at max settings. I'm the kind of person that is happy with mid to high settings. On other forums I see that VRAM is also becoming very popular, so the number 1 question I have is: should a GTX 950 with 2GB of VRAM be enough for gaming nowadays? If you have any suggestions, please leave a comment below, you would really help me out!

Note: I don't have the need to have one of the newest GPU's that's on the market right now. A 700-series card with decent quality should also do the job, I think.

I would go for a 4GB R9 380 since it out performs the 960. If you can't afford it go for the 2GB version, it is usually around 10-15 dollars pricer than a 950.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide