This one is good for a laugh: Ubisoft "PC gamers are important to us"

More PR bullshit from companies. I would honestly prefer if they straight told us, "we don't value the PC community as much as the console community, as the PC community is less likely to buy our crap games because they're intelligent enough to speak with their wallets".

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

They're learning how to dig a hole with a bull dozer instead of a shovel xD. IDK. AC:Rogue runs well on PC.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

-snip-

*sigh* So much for giving Ubisoft a final chance...Disregard my previous post.

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaa 

So funny 

IntelCorei54670k,Maximus VI Formula,Swift tech H220, 16gigs Corsair Dominator platinums, Asus DCUII GTX 780,1x256 840 evo, 1x 2TB Segate barracuda, Corsair AX 860, 

3 X Noctua NF-F12, 2x Noctua NF A-14, Ducky Shine 3 Blue Leds Blue switches, Razer Death Adder 2012, Corsair vengence 1400  

It's getting old. Every company is saying that they do care about PC gaming, but their actions shows different story. I think "PC gamers are important to us" stands for "PC  gamer's money are important to us".

If they didn't care, you guys wouldn't have PC games at all.

They are just stupid, that's all.

We would, because they are making profit from PC market. 

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

PC gamers are so important they didn't even bother to change Far Cry 4 from launching on core #3 despite the fact tons of gamers are on Core 2 Duos and Pentiums that don't have a core #3.  :lol:

HA.

My Rig - Intel I7-5820k@ 4ghz| Rampage V Extreme| 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4|RTX 2060 SUPER| Corsair 650D| Corsair HX750| 2TB Samsung 850 EVO| H100i| 3x SF-120's| 1x 240 cooler master Red LED Front intake

Everything I say defaults to include /s

PC gamers are so important they didn't even bother to change Far Cry 4 from launching on core #3 despite the fact tons of gamers are on Core 2 Duos and Pentiums that don't have a core #3.  :lol:

Let's be honest: if you're still using a Core 2 Duo to game, then it's time to upgrade.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

Right, and Assassin's Creed Syndicate is coming after console release, while they also said they'll focus on PC version more.
I just hope they really do care and there won't be more nonsense.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

Right, and Assassin's Creed Syndicate is coming after console release, while they also said they'll focus on PC version more.

I just hope they really do care and there won't be more nonsense.

Don't You think that it could be indication that they will try to provide good port? By releasing it later they are losing advertising "hype".

AC series is not MGS , you won't destroy your experience by being spoiled with the ending .

Seriously , it seems that some people hate Ubisoft just because Linus came out with that fucked up "keep on digging".

They care about PC Gamers eh? Well then I look forward to more game trailers that show gradual degradation in image quality and game features/capability as compared to their initial announcements.

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

Let's be honest: if you're still using a Core 2 Duo to game, then it's time to upgrade.

I think he meant i3s and Pentiums. Even for people on Core 2 Duos, there was no reason to lock them out of the game when the game doesn't actually use more than 2 cores.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

I think he meant i3s and Pentiums. Even for people on Core 2 Duos, there was no reason to lock them out of the game when the game doesn't actually use more than 2 cores.

I would think he knows that i3s can run the game on thread (actual core) #3.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

Honestly I like the sound of this. Ubisoft making an effort to improve their games on PC sounds very good to me. BUT like all other companies, actions speaks louder than words, and I want to see some results first. Otherwise it's just words right?

Ubisoft could make everything easier on themselves if they scrapped GameWorks completely, because most issues seems to arise from their colab with NVidia, and most issues seems to be on NVidia cards too (remember Assassins Credd Unity with the face not rendered? Yeah that was an Nvidia exclusive "feature").

I hope The Division will be DX12 and not completely graphics gimped.

Watching Intel have competition is like watching a headless chicken trying to get out of a mine field

CPU: Intel I7 4790K@4.6 with NZXT X31 AIO; MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Maximus VII Ranger; RAM: 8 GB Kingston HyperX 1600 DDR3; GFX: ASUS R9 290 4GB; CASE: Lian Li v700wx; STORAGE: Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD; Samsung 850 500GB SSD; Various old Seagates; PSU: Corsair RM650; MONITOR: 2x 20" Dell IPS; KEYBOARD/MOUSE: Logitech K810/ MX Master; OS: Windows 10 Pro

I would think he knows that i3s can run the game on thread (actual core) #3.

I believe that was only after a patch. IIRC, on launch day, you couldn't start the game on i3s and pentiums.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

kek

how does one fuck up something as simple as that

Not sure, but at least they fixed it eventually. Ubisoft is lucky they have their teams that make Far Cry, Rayman, Child of Light and Grow Home to distract people from Watch Dogs and 2 buggy AC games 2 years in a row.

A lot of Ubisoft's problems are not PC specif.

Their biggest problems seem to be related to optimization and technical stuff, that's where they really struggle compared to other AAA studios.

e.g. Assassin's Creed Unity came out on so many different platforms and it didn't work properly on any of them.

CD Projekt Red is like the only really good game company that cares now ubisoft doesnt and neither does bethesda i wanna know which other company realeased a triple A game DRM free and an actually good port in the past 2yrs i mean literally they said you buy it you own it dont even need GOG Galaxy so why do i need uplay steam or origin 

its GE (pause) TechNicks

my rig plus everything i have bought for it http://pcpartpicker.com/p/30sNV

CD Projekt Red is like the only really good game company that cares now ubisoft doesnt and neither does bethesda i wanna know which other company realeased a triple A game DRM free and an actually good port in the past 2yrs i mean literally they said you buy it you own it dont even need GOG Galaxy so why do i need uplay steam or origin 

Eidos Montreal games are generally some of the best pc ports out there, as they are made by Nixxes. Sure they are not DRM free, but no one using Steam seems to care anyways.

CDPR uses GameWorks, screwing over all AMD users, so they are not perfect either.

Watching Intel have competition is like watching a headless chicken trying to get out of a mine field

CPU: Intel I7 4790K@4.6 with NZXT X31 AIO; MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Maximus VII Ranger; RAM: 8 GB Kingston HyperX 1600 DDR3; GFX: ASUS R9 290 4GB; CASE: Lian Li v700wx; STORAGE: Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD; Samsung 850 500GB SSD; Various old Seagates; PSU: Corsair RM650; MONITOR: 2x 20" Dell IPS; KEYBOARD/MOUSE: Logitech K810/ MX Master; OS: Windows 10 Pro

Don't You think that it could be indication that they will try to provide good port? By releasing it later they are losing advertising "hype".

AC series is not MGS , you won't destroy your experience by being spoiled with the ending .

Seriously , it seems that some people hate Ubisoft just because Linus came out with that fucked up "keep on digging".

Indication that they will try to provide a good port? I sure hope so. But making game for console and then porting to PC and remaking it is just absurd. They should just make it for PC first and it will be great, then just simply port it to console.

The game should be released on PC on same day as console first of all. But for some reason some people think that if a game for PC platform is announced on later date then console that it will be polished etc. Yeah right. They just didn't focus on it from start for PC while they were making it primarily for console cause for so called reasons they have and laziness. So they're rushing with PC port at the last time before release.

I was disappointed with GTA5 in that way how it came on PC way later. But that would be somewhat a different story.

As far as Assassin's Creed series it would've been great if they made a game for PC as main focus. And I hope in future there are no things like this anymore,

For any kind of game.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

Eidos Montreal games are generally some of the best pc ports out there, as they are made by Nixxes. Sure they are not DRM free, but no one using Steam seems to care anyways.

CDPR uses GameWorks, screwing over all AMD users, so they are not perfect either.

true though being drm free is more important to me didnt run too bad on my friends amd system though about 8% less than my nvidia one

its GE (pause) TechNicks

my rig plus everything i have bought for it http://pcpartpicker.com/p/30sNV

Is this the thread where we circlejerk the fuck out of ubisoft and then wonder why we get facials accidentally on purpose?

Complete quote:

"PC gamers are important to us, because they are easy. We keep fucking them but they just keep coming right back. They wouldn't stop pre-ordering our games!"