Corsair Strafe RGB vs Razer Chroma (Full Sized)

LittleCarrot

(The title Basically)

"In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity."
- Albert Einstein

don't buy Razer Keyboard. IMO i would get K70 if i were you. dedicated media keys is always good.

Why not the K70?

don't buy Razer Keyboard. IMO i would get K70 if i were you. dedicated media keys is always good.

The Lights are not vivid enough

- Albert Einstein

I am building my pc currently.

- Albert Einstein

The lighting in the K70 is the same as the STRAFE - the only difference is in the backplate design, font, and extra keys.

Pro Tip: don't use flash when taking pictures of your build; use a longer exposure instead. Prop up your camera with something (preferably a tripod) if necessary.

if you use retarded/autistic/etc to mean stupid please gtfo

The lighting in the K70 is the same as the STRAFE - the only difference is in the backplate design, font, and extra keys.

No, the Strafe uses a better LED controller than the K70, that's why there's no flickering with 16.8M colors on the Strafe which isn't the case for the K70 RGB.

No, the Strafe uses a better LED controller than the K70, that's why there's no flickering with 16.8M colors on the Strafe which isn't the case for the K70 RGB.

Oh right, I forgot about that. From my experience though it's really hard to tell the difference between normal and 16.8M mode (and the flickering isn't noticeable unless you stare at your keyboard)

Pro Tip: don't use flash when taking pictures of your build; use a longer exposure instead. Prop up your camera with something (preferably a tripod) if necessary.

if you use retarded/autistic/etc to mean stupid please gtfo

lol not a single vote for the Razer If I would have known I would have voted razer for the sake of being a troll. Having said that Strafe is the way to go. I have one my self and find it better then the k70 like most people who have picked one up I also really like the new Silent switches.  

i7 5820k, Asus Deluxe x99 3.1 board, 2 Strix980tis Sli, Intel 480gb SSD, 4T WD Black, Asus PG278Q, Acer xb271hu, UpDesk!