Russia tried to cut off World Wide Web

zMeul

Communism basically refers to not opening up your market pretty much totally to the USA

You are thinking to an Authoritarian Oligarchic Controlled market 

Please tell me how on earth do you remember all these words? 

I look it up and I end mixing it up with something else or forgetting it outright 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Putin is just the tip of iceberg, he has a lot of people behind him

and the russian people just doesn't do anything, they're either scared to move a finger or are just ignorant; or the scariest part ... they approve his actions

Go back and look at the poll I posted and then google from there please.

The Russian people only support Putin because he's the only viable option they have. The only other options are hard-core post-Soviet Union leaders who massively support communism or post-Soviet Union supporters who cannot lead their country in any sense of the word. They admit to voting for Putin, but they also say they do not believe in most of his personal values or that he is the best man for the job...just that he is among who they have. Whether or not you like Putin, his presidency has made Russia grow positively and that's a good thing for the Russians. Poverty has fallen dramatically and so has crime. Those are the reasons they vote for Putin, not because he's some Commie (which is wrong) or he whatever anti-Russian nonsense the media spews out (or build off of Kremlin "polls").

I also find it odd that many "sources" refuse to acknowledge the horrible problem of corruption and media control in Russia. One hand they want to shove it down people's throats that Russian is horrible and evil, but they go out of their way to hide the truth and the facts that could further that goal...

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

then you don't understand totalitarian regimes; and please don't compare the NSA to what Putin is doing

every US citizen can and will complain, their inaction has other roots; whereas the "russian situation" is driven by either fear or complete agreement with the situation

whatever NSA is doing, at least they claim is to protect the american citizens; what Putin is doing is to control what russian people think

putin also claims what he is doing is best for russia and hitler believed what he was doing was best for germany and how can you blame the russian people for not doing anything because they will get arrested or killed or brainwashed by propaganda 

the biggest difference between russian and the american people: The 2nd Amendment

militia = civilians

the reason why my dear Agola (or any african colony for that matter) never got their independence from the oppressive euro-colonist... oh wait!

the second amendment is just bs on top of bs (no offense to the us's constitution). Taking down a government depends on the people will to take it down, armed or not won't change that cause that 1% ruling the country can't do nothing against the enraged 99%

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

The Russian people only support Putin because he's the only viable option they have. The only other options are hard-core post-Soviet Union leaders who massively support communism or post-Soviet Union supporters who cannot lead their country in any sense of the word. They admit to voting for Putin, but they also say they do not believe in most of his personal values or that he is the best man for the job...just that he is among who they have. Whether or not you like Putin, his presidency has made Russia grow positively and that's a good thing for the Russians. Poverty has fallen dramatically and so has crime. Those are the reasons they vote for Putin, not because he's some Commie (which is wrong) or he whatever anti-Russian nonsense the media spews out (or build off of Kremlin "polls").

I also find it odd that many "sources" refuse to acknowledge the horrible problem of corruption and media control in Russia. One hand they want to shove it down people's throats that Russian is horrible and evil, but they go out of their way to hide the truth and the facts that could further that goal...

That voting thing you mentioned sounds a lot like what happens to the USA and Canada anyway. It is all about voting for the lesser evil, since there truly is no candidate who is 'good'. People don't seem to realize that Putin is no different than a lot of the candidates and presidents (or prime ministers) we see today. It doesn't matter whether we look at Communist Russia or the Democratic USA, there really is no difference in what kind of impact people have on actual political decisions. There's always going to be a huge imbalance of power over a particular sector of people. Also, those "sources" you mention are the corrupted media that is in control of whatever country they influence (because its not like anything is different in another place).

In my opinion, the only way the general people can have any power in political decisions, is if there was a referendum. But then again, I also think that with true democracy, the system would not be able to accomplish anything.

The Russian people only support Putin because he's the only viable option they have.

that's not entirely true, the main opponent of Putin, Boris Nemtsov, was assassinated just early this year - this is how Puttin deals with opposition; and it's scaring me that people don't do anything about it

putin also claims what he is doing is best for russia and hitler believed what he was doing was best for germany and how can you blame the russian people for not doing anything because they will get arrested or killed or brainwashed by propaganda

you're mistaking what's "good for Putin" and what's "good for russians" - not the same thing

you're mistaking what's "good for Putin" and what's "good for russians" - not the same thing

i said claims

the reason why my dear Agola (or any african colony for that matter) never got their independence from the oppressive euro-colonist... oh wait!

the second amendment is just bs on top of bs (no offense to the us's constitution). Taking down a government depends on the people will to take it down, armed or not won't change that cause that 1% ruling the country can't do nothing against the enraged 99%

the biggest difference between americans and [insert country here], is that they value their independence and democracy the most

i said claims

I know exactly what you said, but so far I haven't heard of Congress or any US President using the NSA for socio-political advantage

well, except Nixon's Watergate

the biggest difference between americans and [insert country here], is that they value their independence and democracy the most

nice joke, still laughing, really good joke

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

I'm not surprised. This is a country that sponsored some drunk militants who shot down an airliner full of innocent people, killing them all, then brainwashed their entire country into thinking they have nothing to do with it while blocking every attempt to have them take responsibility for it.

nice joke, still laughing, really good joke

maybe you heard or read about that "thing" with the brits vs americans - 1775–1783, The War of Independence; war that "gave birth" to the Declaration of Independence, and after .. Bill of Rights

nop?! maybe this:

Government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the Earth.

---

and I'm not even a bloody american

maybe you heard or read about that "thing" with the brits vs americans - 1775–1783, The War of Independence; war that "gave birth" to the Declaration of Independence, and after .. Bill of Rights

nop?! maybe this:

---

and I'm not even a bloody american

and how/why this proves that "the biggest difference between americans and [insert country here], is that they value their independence and democracy the most" compared to let's say, again, angola's vs portugal (1961–1974) where majority of angolans fought barring only machetes vs machine guns on the other side?

and i'm not even angolan

I really don't see a problem with this tbh. It's a possible scenario in case of a political crisis where military would, most probably, take the power off of civilian institutions.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.