If you where to make the worlds fastest car what would the characteristics of it be

peter325

So....

CPU:AMD FX-8320,CPU COOLER:Deepcool 400,MOBO:MSI 970A G-43,RAM:Corsair Vengance 8gb,Storage;Hitachi Deskstar 2TB,GPU:Nvidia Titan X,Case;Corsair 760t white,Power Supply;Corsair 750M,Optical drive:LG WH14NS40,Operating System:Microsoft Windows 10 Home,Fans:6 x Cooler Master R4-L4S-10AB Clear Fans -http://pcpartpicker.com/p/DW3vJx

Flight.  Then it can take the most direct path and be fast.

As well as fly 10 bazillion miles through solid titanium and float on air.

For the Best builds and Price lists here is a world where many points of the price have been predefined already for your convenience!

The Xeon E3 1231 V3 IS BETTER Than the Core i5 4690K and a Significantly better value for the non-overclockers or value shoppers.

The OS is like a kind food, Try it before saying if you like it or don't.

Flight.  Then it can take the most direct path and be fast.

As well as fly 10 bazillion miles through solid titanium and float on air.

Nice Tiger tank profile picture. 

i probably would design it Subtly cool , something which your eyes could abosrb , not something that is thrown at you

Details separate people.

Since I gave a lame answer on your other thread: V8-12(personally either LS or whatever Lamborghini's engine is), Twin turbo, AWD, powerglide(or stick if its meant to be a daily driver), and a really sleek body(like Lamborghini, Pagani, Vette, the recent Bugatti, etc.).

W16 with quad superchargers because fuck you and the normally quiet volume level of your neighborhood. Then I'll just get a Toyota Supra and put a super loud exhaust system on it and sag my shorts so far down you'd think they were pants! *said every "gangsta" ever*

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

Compact sedan

dark grey

clean lines

low

rectangle headlights

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Nice Tiger tank profile picture. 

Thanks, I made the animation part myself :)

For the Best builds and Price lists here is a world where many points of the price have been predefined already for your convenience!

The Xeon E3 1231 V3 IS BETTER Than the Core i5 4690K and a Significantly better value for the non-overclockers or value shoppers.

The OS is like a kind food, Try it before saying if you like it or don't.

Thanks, I made the animation part myself :)

Would be awesome if you can make me a animation with the Ferdinand tank. Here is the picture of the tank.

06_13_14_15_46_33_ferdinand.jpg

war+thunder+ferdinand.jpg

-Quad-Turbo, Quad-Supercharged V16 engine in both the front and the rear for perfect weight balance. (yes, that means it has two engines)

-Dual-Clutch transmission that's wired directly into your brain to minimize lag between selecting gears and changing gears

-Monocoque made out of a massive diamond because diamonds are hella strong.  Also bling bling

-Active aero.  This thing literally transforms into a fighter jet, a robot, and a giant boombox with the press of a button

-Exhaust is the single most expensive component of the car because.... reasons.

CPU: Intel i7 4790k @4.7ghz - RAM: HyperX Savage 16GB DDR3 Memory @2400mhz - GPU: Nvidia GTX 970 3.5GB @1500mhz - Mobo: Gigabyte Gaming 7 Z97 - Storage: Win10 on 240GB HyperX Predator m.2 SSD, - Ubuntu w/ Gnome 3 on 80GB OCZ Vertex 3 - 500GB Samsung 850 Evo Game Installs - 5TB mass storage - Monitor: 21:9 3440x1440 LG 34UM95 - PSU: Corsair RM 750w - Case: Silverstone FT01 - Cooling: Custom Water Loop

Weighs 140 pounds with 200 BHP shaped like a sperm whale.

REDLINECore i7 6700k 4.8ghz 1.37v.Noctua NH-u12s.MSI Z170A Gaming M7.16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury Black.MSI Gaming R9 390 8GB Crossfire + GTX 780 PhysX.Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD.Fractal Design Define R5 Midi Black.SeaSonic X Series 1050w Gold.Logitech G302 Deadalus Prime.Ducky DK2108 Zero Mech Cherry Blue.

Lawn mower with 2 solid fuel boosters on each side and the biggest pulse jet engine that money can buy. (Pulse jet bechause LOUD NOISES!!!)

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

If we're talking consumer car, then it'd be a naturally aspirated V12 with a high power hybrid drive, to increase power and fill in the gaps between gear changes and aid acceleration. Also, it would use advanced ground effect technology with low slung side skirts that can be deployed along with high tech downforce aids, such as height adjustable spoilers, suspension and movable diffusers and splitters, to constantly improve airflow over the vehicle and keep it pinned to the ground. It'd be RWD, just to make it even more seat of the pants scary, and it would be bare, as in less interior luxuries than the mclaren P1.

If we mean world record car, then two hybrid fuel rockets, a ramjet and and advanced rotary engine to pump fuel to the rockets.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Expectations & Specifics..... do not matter to my car.....

delorean.png

Cos......TIMETRAVEL NEGATES EXPECTATIONS

/Remove the Timetravel functions, I'd be happy using Wormholes to Travel between Hyperspaces/Locations/A>B.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Proper grammar.

EDIT: In all seriousness though, it would be a 2004 Audi S4 with a body made entirely out of carbon fiber (painted white, of course). Along with that, it would have to have a 5.0 with a twin-screw supercharger, and still maintain that Audi sound with a custom cat-back exhaust. Along with some BBS wheels, Brembo drilled/slotted brakes, and... Yeah. Not the fastest, but my favorite.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Design it with things not invented yet making it the speed of light. And durable and fuel economic out the butt. Never restricted teh parts to our lifetime.

-Quad-Turbo, Quad-Supercharged V16 engine in both the front and the rear for perfect weight balance. (yes, that means it has two engines)

-Dual-Clutch transmission that's wired directly into your brain to minimize lag between selecting gears and changing gears

-Monocoque made out of a massive diamond because diamonds are hella strong.  Also bling bling

-Active aero.  This thing literally transforms into a fighter jet, a robot, and a giant boombox with the press of a button

-Exhaust is the single most expensive component of the car because.... reasons.

You are my spirit animal