Litecoin mining upgrade opinion ?

What is your opinion on this:

Now i have 2x 7950 on a ROG Crosshair IV Extreme (i know that this board is not good for power efficiency but i am not paying  the bill )

should i get 3x more 7950 for litecoin mining  ?

2x 7950 produce about 1200 Kh/s

1.32 LTC / Day

39.65 LTC / Month

482.74 LTC / Yea

1 hour 0.05506946 LTC 0.00137178 BTC 0.13 USD

24 hours 1.32166708 LTC 0.03292273 BTC 3.16 USD

7 days 9.25166959 LTC 0.23045909 BTC 22.12 USD

30 days 39.65001252 LTC 0.98768181 BTC 94.80 USD

what do you think if i upgrade i will get about double that is it worth investing ?

Please if you are going comment" get a block erupter" keep it for yourself low end erupters will never pay up and you cant really find a high end one for reasonable price .

if i were you i would get usb asic miners instead of another 7950 but it depends hell if you are that serious sell yo 7950's and buy 15 usb asic miners 

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

if i were you i would get usb asic miners instead of another 7950 but it depends hell if you are that serious sell yo 7950's and buy 15 usb asic miners 

litecoin asic miners ??

pretty sure those dont exist

only  FPGAs exist  for litecoin

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Please if you are going comment" get a block erupter" keep it for yourself low end erupters will never pay up and you cant really find a high end one for reasonable price .

1 usb stick cost 50 $ and makes 0.33 cents a day 24h i will pay itself in 100+ days and with increasing difficulty it will push the date even later .

edit: And after some time these usb sticks will become useless and no one will buy them i can always sell my 7950 for gaming.

litecoin asic miners ??

pretty sure those dont exist

only  FPGAs exist  for litecoin

o yeah i got lost for a sec this is litecoin sorry about that not bitcoin

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

nope. also who is paying your electric bill?

my landlord :) my bills are included in the rent .

my landlord :) my bills are included in the rent .

I've heard of people getting kicked out of places for running mining farms ;) mind you those were upwards of 24+ GPU mining rigs ;)

It's a hard decision to really recommend mining hardware as a sound investment. The prices fluctuate all the time and nearly impossible to know whats going to happen. It might be best to find a balance between buying coins and mining them.

What if you were to get 1 more gpu, and then spend the rest on buying the coins directly. That should cover you in case there is a sudden and quick rise in coin value. Assuming you get the 7950's for $180 each roughly, if you took the money for two gpu's and bought litecoins you could get 150 litecoins right now without having to wait the 3 and a half months to mine those coins (possibly longer if difficulty jumps up unexpectedly)

While ASICS or FPGA are currently not available for scrypt, they likely will at some point. When they do, you want to have some litecoins on hand ready to buy one.

How many additional GPU's can you get without the need for buying more hardware to build a second dedicated mining rig? Once you cross that line and need another rig, it can cost a few hundred extra to build and push your day of profit that much further away.

In the end, when I get the urge to invest more money in either mining equipment or coins, I tend to grab a physical coin and flip it. Lately I lean towards buying coins unless I can get a great deal on some hardware. It's easier to buy coins than it is to add additional hardware. Adding more hardware always adds more points of failure and more overall maintenance. Plus once you have a steady stream of coins coming in, it's easier to see where to invest the money.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

I've heard of people getting kicked out of places for running mining farms ;) mind you those were upwards of 24+ GPU mining rigs ;)

It's a hard decision to really recommend mining hardware as a sound investment. The prices fluctuate all the time and nearly impossible to know whats going to happen. It might be best to find a balance between buying coins and mining them.

What if you were to get 1 more gpu, and then spend the rest on buying the coins directly. That should cover you in case there is a sudden and quick rise in coin value. Assuming you get the 7950's for $180 each roughly, if you took the money for two gpu's and bought litecoins you could get 150 litecoins right now without having to wait the 3 and a half months to mine those coins (possibly longer if difficulty jumps up unexpectedly)

While ASICS or FPGA are currently not available for scrypt, they likely will at some point. When they do, you want to have some litecoins on hand ready to buy one.

How many additional GPU's can you get without the need for buying more hardware to build a second dedicated mining rig? Once you cross that line and need another rig, it can cost a few hundred extra to build and push your day of profit that much further away.

In the end, when I get the urge to invest more money in either mining equipment or coins, I tend to grab a physical coin and flip it. Lately I lean towards buying coins unless I can get a great deal on some hardware. It's easier to buy coins than it is to add additional hardware. Adding more hardware always adds more points of failure and more overall maintenance. Plus once you have a steady stream of coins coming in, it's easier to see where to invest the money.

yes but you can always use your hardware in case something happens like the coins are worth nothing, in my case i will mine to the point where the profit is so little that its not worth the stress on my GPUs right now am looking at around 4 $ a day which is clear profit and the current difficulty is  913.2360 the next difficulty estimate is 823.81600 and am looking at about 4.5$ without any upgrading my question is should i upgrade if i get 1 more 7950  with the next difficulty estimate am looking at 6.3$ a day clear profit  i don't look at it as an investment but like an upgrade to my gaming pc,  how long does a difficulty stay ? 

Litecoin difficulty changes every 3.5 days or so.

It has been within it's current 850-950 range for a long time now. It hit 808 July 1st, since then it's jumped around hitting a high of 957 on july 22nd. It has been bouncing between there ever since.

http://ltc.block-explorer.com/charts

While the difficulty swings have been for the most part stable, they may unexpectedly jump up with sudden interest in litecoin such as positive global news announcements.

Go for it, get the additional GPU's it will definitely help in the daily stream of coins. I'm just saying in addition to getting those gpu's consider building up some coins by purchasing them just in case the difficulty or value skyrockets before you can mine them. (It could do the opposite and drop)

The gpu's are a good investment IMO, as not only can they pay for themselves, but they hold value in terms of selling the cards after you no longer need them or want to upgrade.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.