Is BF4 Worth Buying Now?

z123killer

BF4 is for $5 on BestBuy, I currently have BF3 on my PS3. Will I have more fun playing BF4 and is it worth it right now?

BF4 is for $5 on BestBuy, I currently have BF3 on my PS3. Will I have more fun playing BF4 and is it worth it right now?

I have personally had tons of fun with battlefield 4 & I recommend that you get it especially since it's so cheap. It's a great game as good maps and good gameplay, however if you can pick up the version with all the expansions and maps I definitely say go for that.

Sergeant, United States Marine Corps

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

From a G3258 to dual Xeon E5-2670's

Yes

RIP in pepperonis m8s

Yeh and get the Deluxe Edition for a few bucks more, worth it.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

I think it is worth it yea. They recently updated the servers having something to do with eliminating lag issues. From what I have heard the game runs really well online. They also just released new maps. The community is getting smaller though. 

$5 is a good deal. Note that the game performance isn't that great on the Playstation 3. Be prepared for choppiness and server crashes. DICE really did a bad job optimizing for the previous gen consoles.

$5 is a good deal. Note that the game performance isn't that great on the Playstation 3. Be prepared for choppiness and server crashes. DICE really did a bad job optimizing for the previous gen consoles.

BattleField 3 sometimes crashes my system do you think it's a game issue? and do you think it will be worse with BF4

Definitely, IMO its a lot more fun than what I've seen of Battlefront and has new content still coming.

BattleField 3 sometimes crashes my system do you think it's a game issue? and do you think it will be worse with BF4

Definitely, BF4 is no fun on previous gen but if it's five bucks I'd give it a shot.

I have personally had tons of fun with battlefield 4 & I recommend that you get it especially since it's so cheap. It's a great game as good maps and good gameplay, however if you can pick up the version with all the expansions and maps I definitely say go for that.

Are there still a lot of people on multiplayer? cause I mostly play multiplayer.

Yeh and get the Deluxe Edition for a few bucks more, worth it.

ok sure but are there still a lot of people playing online?

ok sure but are there still a lot of people playing online?

Yes, bunch of full 64 man servers

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Definitely, BF4 is no fun on previous gen but if it's five bucks I'd give it a shot.

What?  

Flip flop much? 

You said "Yes, no, yes."  

Make up your mind.  :wacko:  :blink:

I don't think old-gen is 64 players!

Shit, thought I saw PC

What?  

Flip flop much? 

You said "Yes, no, yes."  

Make up your mind.  :wacko:  :blink:

It's only five dollars. Might as well give it a shot. 

Battlefield is totally worth 5$. Especially due to the fact that there is still a decent player base still going.

[MOBO:Asus sabertooth z97 Mark 1] [CPU:Intel i7 4790k 4.6 Ghz] [GPU:Asus gtx 980 STRIX SLI] [RAM:Corsair vengance 16GB] [HDD:Western digital 2TB black series] [SSD:Samsung 850 EVO 500GB] [PSU:EVGA 850w G2 Supernova] [CASE:NZXT Phantom 820 ATX] [KEYBOARD:Corsair K70 RGB] [MOUSE:Logitech G502]