I wanna game pc with controller

applesuxD

I kinda wanna do that.. espescially for some racing games or gta 5 even.. it feels odd to use the keyboard

._.

Than do it. Why is this a Thread?  <_<

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

is this still going?

my personal favourite is Logitech F510. its wired and playstation based though

you could get the wireless version F710

but if prefer Xbox version then by all means use the ones that others recommend

also some games are much better played with controller than KB&M

CS:GO isn't just point and click. It is strategy and you actually have to communicate with your team and not just sit there like a lame duck.

While I like CS:GO and FPS in general strategy doesn't count as much as latency and player's reflexes, it has a bit more strategy than CoD but... well probably I should stop here before people come to my house with an AWP.

Just stop.. Controller is inferior.. Please don't tell me you play FPS' with a controller.. Do you?

People can play with whatever they enjoy to play with, I have played BF4 on my 360 pad a couple of times and performed just fine

I enjoy playing with a controller quite a lot, for all sorts of games, - my enjoyment is more important than my performance

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Nooo wars plsss

I jus like pressing zeh button and feel like paddles xD

“It would seem that Our Lord finds our desires not too strong, but too weak. We are half-hearted creatures, fooling about with drink and sex and ambition when infinite joy is offered us, like an ignorant child who wants to go on making mud pies in a slum because he cannot imagine what is meant by the offer of a holiday at the sea. We are far too easily pleased.”

―  C.S. Lewis  :)

just shut about pc mustard race. if you have an xbox controller get this http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Xbox-Wireless-Receiver-Windows/dp/B000HZFCT2 and then plug it in

but PC master race. The console peasantry is strong in this one.

Controller is inferior to Keyboard and Mouse. The only exception is Happy Wars.

or racing games

oh but i meant for good games. not retarded games where the only brains you need are pew pew pew

Your location "Looking for Half Life 3" which will most likely be an FPS

k.

or racing games

Your location "Looking for Half Life 3" which will most likely be an FPS

k.

Well I have a racing wheel for racing games ;)

Pls Follow your own posts!      Chief Engineer for my School Studio, Own my own Home Studio also. I also do requests for Remixing songs too :D Storage Server: Mobo: Supermicro X8SIA-F Case: Some Supermicro 1U case Drives: 3x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM drives, 1x 3TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM CPU: Intel Xeon X3430 2.4GHz Ram: 2x Kingston ECC 2GB sticks

Well I have a racing wheel for racing games ;)

Blown my budget on my pc...

Do plan for that!

“It would seem that Our Lord finds our desires not too strong, but too weak. We are half-hearted creatures, fooling about with drink and sex and ambition when infinite joy is offered us, like an ignorant child who wants to go on making mud pies in a slum because he cannot imagine what is meant by the offer of a holiday at the sea. We are far too easily pleased.”

but PC master race. The console peasantry is strong in this one.

No! Lord gaben will be dissapointed.He didnt want hate!

Idk,doesnt keyboard feel wierd tapping left and right over and over again ._.

I prefer the Xbox controller for playing games. I play FPS shooters with it and I've raided as a frostfire mage using a controller in warcraft and I prefer to grind out boring monotonous daily quests with a controller leaning back in my comfortable chair

I just used my old ps2 controller, download some drivers and it works great