I wanna game pc with controller

applesuxD

I kinda wanna do that.. espescially for some racing games or gta 5 even.. it feels odd to use the keyboard

._.

“It would seem that Our Lord finds our desires not too strong, but too weak. We are half-hearted creatures, fooling about with drink and sex and ambition when infinite joy is offered us, like an ignorant child who wants to go on making mud pies in a slum because he cannot imagine what is meant by the offer of a holiday at the sea. We are far too easily pleased.”

―  C.S. Lewis  :)

Controller > Keyboard any time imo.

Controller is inferior to Keyboard and Mouse. The only exception is Happy Wars.

Pls Follow your own posts!      Chief Engineer for my School Studio, Own my own Home Studio also. I also do requests for Remixing songs too :D Storage Server: Mobo: Supermicro X8SIA-F Case: Some Supermicro 1U case Drives: 3x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM drives, 1x 3TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM CPU: Intel Xeon X3430 2.4GHz Ram: 2x Kingston ECC 2GB sticks

Controllers are more fun to use than keyboard 

"God created war so that Americans would learn geography"

Most of the games have controller compatibility but you need to get the Xbox controller.

For the ones that don't support it you need to use something like Xpadder.

Controllers are more fun to use than keyboard 

How? Half of the game is hearing my Cherry Blues :P

Pls Follow your own posts!      Chief Engineer for my School Studio, Own my own Home Studio also. I also do requests for Remixing songs too :D Storage Server: Mobo: Supermicro X8SIA-F Case: Some Supermicro 1U case Drives: 3x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM drives, 1x 3TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM CPU: Intel Xeon X3430 2.4GHz Ram: 2x Kingston ECC 2GB sticks

I kinda wanna do that.. espescially for some racing games or gta 5 even.. it feels odd to use the keyboard

._.

I use a controller almost every day on my PC, I use a wireless 360 pad, 

For Racing games, third person shooters (Some not all), GTA, hack and slash, twin stick shooters, some platformers etc etc etc and emulators

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

How? Half of the game is hearing my Cherry Blues :P

its much more comfortable and easy to use. pressing on cherry blue keyboards is annoying also hearing them in a headset. isnt happening for me.

For the people saying that keyboard/mouse is better... yes it's true but maybe he's coming from console and he's not comfortable playing with them? I don't see why you need to be so aggressive about it.

its much more comfortable and easy to use. pressing on cherry blue keyboards is annoying also hearing them in a headset. isnt happening for me.

I love the sound of them :P

For the people saying that keyboard/mouse is better... yes it's true but maybe he's coming from console and he's not comfortable playing with them? I don't see why you need to be so aggressive about it.

I personally didn't have to adjust from Potato to PC neither did my friends :P I guess it is a personal pref..

ive never had a console. keyboard is just inferior

Just stop.. Controller is inferior.. Please don't tell me you play FPS' with a controller.. Do you?

If you like controller more play with it, it's your personal choice, there are situations where k/m is better and other where controller is better.

For example FPS, try to play that with a controller you'll get destroyed by k/m players. But racing games are a lot better with a controller (unless you have a wheel  :P).

In the end it's all personal preference.

Just stop.. Controller is inferior.. Please don't tell me you play FPS' with a controller.. Do you?

oh but i meant for good games. not retarded games where the only brains you need are pew pew pew

oh but i meant for good games. not retarded games where the only brains you need are pew pew pew

We aren't talking about Call of Duty

We aren't talking about Call of Duty

were talking about every single game where the gameplay is point and click. Thats not fun

were talking about every single game where the gameplay is point and click. Thats not fun

CS:GO isn't just point and click. It is strategy and you actually have to communicate with your team and not just sit there like a lame duck.

Well, just do it.

Get a Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS4 or PS3 controller and go for it,

Jeez..

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

You pewed a few times too often i quess.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO