Best motherboard for an IN WIN 909

Hey guys I'm new to this form yet been watching the channel for a very long time.  I have a question for you guys, i just purchased an IN WIN 909 that was recently released therefore I'm inquiring about what motherboard you guys think will be best.  I want a red and black theme, a large motherboard since i have the room for it and something where i can utilize the usb 3.0 and the 3.1... any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! 

MSI Z170 series should be good

Specs: i7-4790k with Thermaltake Water 3.0, EVGA GTX 970, MSI Z97 Gaming 3, Kingston HyperX 2x8 DDR3 1600Mhz, SSD Boot Drive/1TB HD, CM Storm Stryker, EVGA Supernova G2 750W

Peripherals: SS Rival, HyperX Cloud, G710+

Or anything thats MSI is fine. just look for the 3.1 on the specs sheet

Specs: i7-4790k with Thermaltake Water 3.0, EVGA GTX 970, MSI Z97 Gaming 3, Kingston HyperX 2x8 DDR3 1600Mhz, SSD Boot Drive/1TB HD, CM Storm Stryker, EVGA Supernova G2 750W

Peripherals: SS Rival, HyperX Cloud, G710+

Hey guys I'm new to this form yet been watching the channel for a very long time.  I have a question for you guys, i just purchased an IN WIN 909 that was recently released therefore I'm inquiring about what motherboard you guys think will be best.  I want a red and black theme, a large motherboard since i have the room for it and something where i can utilize the usb 3.0 and the 3.1... any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! 

Red and black theme and a case that nice?

watevs

GTX 980 Ti / 5820k / 16 GB DDR4 / 500 GB SSD / ATH-M50X

Rampage X99?

EATX and fits red and black color scheme

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Awesome! thanks for the lead

Red and black theme and a case that nice?

watevs

Alright? thats the color scheme that im looking into yet ive built different themes and always open for suggestions

Rampage X99?

EATX and fits red and black color scheme

Thats right! why didnt i think of the rampage! good one!!

The Asus rampage/ranger Z170 boards have a really nice red/black/silver theme, if you have the silver 909 it would match it quite well.

Yeah i got the silver case! im looking into a gaming level performance yet with a professional look to it