Star Wars: Battlefront Beta Key Giveaway - Courtesy of Logitech G!

I'd be interested in a key, it would be neat to see how the series has come along since the last Battlefront.

I think that the game looks fantastic so I would love to try it :) Thanks LMG and Logitech

I REALLY want this i'm super hyped for it, if i get i will definitely use it.

hey, a scruffy-looking nerf herder really wants a PC code! Thanks! The pots and pans in my kitchen are getting really boring, I'd like something else to play with.

Lets do it! PS4 NA code, I've been dying to play this game since 2005! May the Force be with us all

huge Star Wars fan?  well of course.

Just want to see what all the hype is about?  I am curious how it will run on my 2500k @4.8 and gtx 970 @ 1440p.

Hope my old CPU can stand up to this challenge :P

I'd love a key I had so much fun playing the original star war battlefront 1 and 2 so I hope this lives up to the hype.

Would love one!! BF2 is one of my fave games :D

Hello,

My name is Alex, throughout my life Star Wars has been ingrained within me. I used to watch the original trilogy over and over, go to the new trilogy releases in the movies as a kid, the action figures were a way of life for me when I was younger, I would save up money from chores and odd jobs just to collect as many as possible. Star Wars for me is pure nostalgia, one of the reasons I purchased a Playstation was to be able to play Battlefront when it came out, I had wonderful times with the first two games and have been drooling at the opportunity to re-live my nostalgia and play Battlefront. I would be more than thrilled to have the opportunity to be able to play this game early. I know that for years to come I will always be a super fan of Star Wars and it's vast storytelling, I would be honored if you would choose me to have an early Playstation 4 Beta code. Thank you for consideration.  

Thanks for the giveaway, super cool! The first two Battlefront games destroyed my grades as a kid after neglecting my homework to play. I was absolutely thrilled to hear that EA was making a third one! (Right in time for the movie!) I've seen some of the negativety around the game but from what I've seen it looks great and honestly, it doesn't bother me. I'm just itching to get my hands on it. (I just don't have the money) Best of luck to everyone else who enters or has entered. Thanks again!

I'd love a key. I thought this was an open beta though?

Please i need this key i have seen all the movies played battlefront 2 and 3 as a kid and my brother and I we bonded over this game. Now he has the beta and I dont and this could help us bond again so please i would love that key.

Thank you! :D

I would really like to play it it look awesome i also Just want to see what all the hype is about.

Nice! Good luck everyone! GG ^-^

Would love a key! :D (if the giveaway is still active), Also thanks for doing this :)

I want to see if Its any good, and will I may buy it if it is.

Recent games -- LoL, FO4, TESV, XCOM 2, Life is Strange, Overwatch, Ark, Total War Attila, Hearthstone.  <(^^,)>