Reheating Pizza

Ryoutarou97

Oven heat it

This. 

Damp or fully wet? Do I have to cover the crust too? 

All of it and fairly damp. Not soaking wet, but well moistened. It'll keep the flavor and the texture/consistency. 

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

Depending on the toppings, cold pizza is pretty good. If you want it heated then NEVER EVER EVER FUCKING EVER PUT THE CUNT IN THE MICROWAVE. Place that little prick on a tray and throw the disrespectful bastard in the oven.

Universal rule - You don't reheat pizza. Enjoy it cold the next day for breakfast or lunch. Also, Costco is in top 5 pizzas for me. I don't know what it is but they are delicious and addicting.

Never realized this was such a controversial issue. I've tried cold, and it works pretty well in the summer, but in autumn/winter it kind of has to be warm.  

Tip to those that are new on LTT forum- quote a post so that the person you are quoting gets a notification, otherwise they'll have no idea that you did. You can also use a tag such as @Ryoutarou97 (replace my username with anyone's. You should get a dropdown after you type the "@")to send a notification, but quoting is preferable.

Feel free to PM me about absolutely anything be it tech, math, literature, etc. I'll try my best to help. I'm currently looking for a cheap used build for around $25 to set up as a home server if anyone is selling.

If you are a native speaker please use proper English if you can. Punctuation, capitalization, and spelling are as important to making your message readable as proper night theme formatting is.

My build is fully operational, but won't be posted until after I get a GPU in it and the case arted up.

Put it in the microwave for 1-2 minutes.

Tried. Cheese was tasteless.

Do you mean the 9590 or 9370?  There is no 9350.

He means the way to heat it is like the CPU- imaginary.

Tip to those that are new on LTT forum- quote a post so that the person you are quoting gets a notification, otherwise they'll have no idea that you did. You can also use a tag such as @Ryoutarou97 (replace my username with anyone's. You should get a dropdown after you type the "@")to send a notification, but quoting is preferable.

Feel free to PM me about absolutely anything be it tech, math, literature, etc. I'll try my best to help. I'm currently looking for a cheap used build for around $25 to set up as a home server if anyone is selling.

If you are a native speaker please use proper English if you can. Punctuation, capitalization, and spelling are as important to making your message readable as proper night theme formatting is.

My build is fully operational, but won't be posted until after I get a GPU in it and the case arted up.

Put it in electric oven. But before you do pre heat that oven for like 5 minutes and then switch it off.

If the cheese is processed a lot of people put a lil water on the cheese when they go to heat it to get back the flavor.  I dunno how the chemistry involved does that, but I heard it works.  I eat it cold, but you could use a toaster oven[best result] or the broil setting on the oven to warm it.  If you use any kinda oven though for this...pre-heating is utterly important.

Put it in electric oven. But before you do pre heat that oven for like 5 minutes and then switch it off.

Thanks, I'll try it when I get home.

all of you microwaving and recooking it in the oven people are wrong

Put it near a r9 290x. That'll heat it up real quick.

I'll vote for toaster.

Fry that shit.

Fried pizza exists actually, although it's not made like this.

Best result was preheating the toaster, wetting the top of the pizza, then heating it up.

Either eat it cold or oven heat it.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Stick your oven (actual oven, the thing you'd put real food in if you had it ;) ) at full temperature for 5 minutes, as hot as it will go, and then put the pizza in for a couple of minutes on a baking tray, or a pizza stone if you have one.

Eeh, by gum.

ThrustJetViperPowerMustang: FX-6100 @4.4GHz (Stock Cooler) / 4x4GB Hyperam @ 1333MHz / OCZ Octane 250GB SSD / Asus HD6670 2GDDR3 / Asus M5A78LM-USB3

OKAY HERES THE DEAL

The secret to microwaving pizza is to put it UPSIDE DOWN on a plate. Microwave for about 15-20 seconds, then turn it over and do another 15-20. Just like new.