Would You Rather 210 - Fantasy

Tocsin_786

^^

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

what is a holodeck?

Rigs I've Built

The Striker i5 4590 @ 3.7 ||  MSI GTX 980 Armor X2 || Corsair RMX 750 || Team Elite Plus 8 GB || Define S || MSI Z97S SLI Krait

The Office PC i3 4160 @ 3.6 || Intel 4600 || EVGA 500B || G.Skill 8 GB || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M Pro4

The Friend PC G3258 @ 4.3 || Sapphire R9 280X Tri-X || EVGA 600B || 8 GB Dell Ram || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M- iTX/ac

The Mom Gaming PC A10-7890K @ 4.4 || iGPU + ASUS R7 250 ||  8 GB Klevv DDR3-2800 Mhz

what is a holodeck?

Yeah...?

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

what is a holodeck?

inb4 star trek fans 

Hello there, fellow dark theme users

"Be excellent to each other and party on dudes." - Abraham Lincoln    #wiiumasterrace

I'd take the star trek tech any day...Id rent it out and make millions.

hollodeck hell yeah !

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

I am fine with traditional computer VR, so a million dollars for a dream set up.

LIBERATOR: Core i5 6400 @ 2.7GHz | GeForce GTX 670 2 GB | HyperX Fury 8GB DDR4 @ 2133 MHz | 250 GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD
My new build; Liberator, Check it out

The more friendly we are, the more helpful we are!

MY OLD BUILD (AKA PREBUILT MONSTROSITY)
INSANITY: AMD Athlon II X2 @ 3.0 GHz | Geforce GT 720 2 GB | 4 GB DDR3 @ 1333 MHz | 120 GB Silicon Power SSD | 500 GB Hitachi HDD

Holodeck, then sell it to the highest bidder, then with all the dough I make I don't need a hologram, if you know what I mean.

Holodeck, I could rent that stuff and make millions lol.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

Holodeck.
A million wouldn't even get me a Veyron, that bugger would, and every other supercar, and home, and fantasy, even a garden pond for me to stand by without algae or damned frogs knocking me over!

However, I doubt it could run AC Unity. 

And like others have said, it would make a fortune, but knowing my luck ruddy governments would confiscate it off me so better off keeping it a relative secret.

Its not my fault I am grumpy, you try having a porcelain todger that's always hard! 

Holodeck.

Use it, rent it, reverse engineer it.

A million bucks? Hah, could be worth billions.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

Not sure what an holodeck is so I'll pick the money.

Get holodeck.

Sell Holodeck

have 10 billion dollars

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Holodeck EASY.

......the things I would do..........cannot be mention in polite company lol

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs