What do you think my PC will get on battlefront?

Go to solution Solved by Jfreun1,

I figure ill get about 70-80 fps thanks to the handy dandy video.

What do you think my fps will be on Star Wars Battlefront at Ultra settings also what do you think I would have to do to get 120 fps? I wanna have something to expect before I play the beta.  I know the beta wont be entirely accurate since it is a beta but the game is coming out in little over a month so I feel the beta is a accurate representation of the finished game.

Also will it utilize Direct X12 on Windows 10?

=========================================================================================================

System Specs:

GTX 970

I7 4790k

8GB Of Ram

Windows 10

144hrz Monitor (No G-Sync)

I have at least 40 GB of HDD space

I doubt it will get 120fps at ultra, maybe if you add another card but it's best to actually wait for benchmarks.

As for DX12 same thing just wait for benchmarks

Setup

CPU: i3 4160|Motherboard: MSI Z97 PC MATE|RAM: Kingston HyperX Blue 8GB(2x4GB)|GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4GB|PSU: Seasonic M12II EVO 620W Modular|Storage: 1TB WD Blue|Case: NZXT S340 Black|PCIe devices: TP-Link WDN4800| Montior: ASUS VE247H| Others: PS3/PS4

The game is not out yet..

The recommended GPU is a GTX 970 and 16GB is also recommended..

Those recommended specs just cannot be right I think, so I would say not quite, but not sure.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Has nVIdia even released a driver for Battlefront 3? I know AMD has which is kinda bizarre.

Has nVIdia even released a driver for Battlefront 3? I know AMD has which is kinda bizarre.

Why is that Bizarre?  DICE work with AMD to tune their drivers.

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

Find out tomorrow wont we.. I don't understand why people ask when the game isn't even available yet.

Why is that Bizarre?  DICE work with AMD to tune their drivers.

Cause AMD has been slow with driver updates recently. 

Looking at the requirements though, it really is an AMD optimized game with the graphics cards being recommended being slightly more powerful nvidia ones (i.e. 660 vs 7850 instead of 7870 and 290 vs 970 instead of 290x)

Thanks for the video, and for anyone who does not have time he talks about the PC performance primarily at 3:38, but watch the whole video.

Thanks for the video, and for anyone who does not have time he talks about the PC performance primarily at 3:38, but watch the whole video.

Probably should have mentioned that, it feels strange getting thanks for something that I didn't do(make it) xD

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Probably should have mentioned that, it feels strange getting thanks for something that I didn't do(make it) xD

I mean thanks for showing me the video given that I was to lazy to find it on my own.  Lol.

I mean thanks for showing me the video given that I was to lazy to find it on my own.  Lol.

Yeah no problem :P 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

I figure ill get about 70-80 fps thanks to the handy dandy video.

Yes, they have. Don't get it. It crashed my PC and I was unable to play the game, whereas the old driver worked just fine and lets me play it. 

btw, EAs 'minimum requirements' seem to be Full HD, 60fps, high. Because I get Full HD, 48+fps (Vsync) medium to high on an 860m...