Best place to have a DVD burned?

Judahnator

I got my dear old grandmother a gift, and as it is in video format and she is extremely technology illiterate (she does not even have a cell-phone, let alone a computer) I would like to burn it to a DVD.

I know I could do it on my own, but to be completely honest I gave my DVD drive to my little brother thinking that I would never need one again. Besides, I would much rather have it professionally done than do it myself.

Where could I take my thumb drive, so I could give them a thumb-drive with an MP4 and get back a DVD she can put into her player and enjoy?

Also, lookup "WelshBloke" on fiver. His "Happy Birthday" package is what im sending my Grandmother.

~Judah

I got my dear old grandmother a gift, and as it is in video format and she is extremely technology illiterate (she does not even have a cell-phone, let alone a computer) I would like to burn it to a DVD.

I know I could do it on my own, but to be completely honest I gave my DVD drive to my little brother thinking that I would never need one again. Besides, I would much rather have it professionally done than do it myself.

Where could I take my thumb drive, so I could give them a thumb-drive with an MP4 and get back a DVD she can put into her player and enjoy?

Also, lookup "WelshBloke" on fiver. His "Happy Birthday" package is what im sending my Grandmother.

just... ask for his ?  then burn it ?

(or take a lighter. thats a quick way too.)

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

I could be wrong but I'm thinking that Walgreens does something like this provided that you supply the DVD.  I'll research it a bit and get back to you in a second.  

Oh signature time!  It's on now, gonna give ya somethin snarky and clever and think way too hard about this because I'm really concerned about what people on the internet think of me.  Better google some good quotes to put in here too.....oh wait I'm not a loser.

It's not that difficult to do it yourself...

Case: NZXT phantom CPU:I5-4460 GPU:MSI-GTX1070 Gaming X RAM:2x4Gb-DDR3-HyperX fury MOBO:Asus Z97-P HDD:Toshiba 1Tb 7200rpm PSU:Sentey650W

Yup, any Walgreens with a photo center will do it.  Do you have a Walgreens near you?  If not then I'd say that CVS or Walmart probably do it as well just cause.....well competition.  

Oh signature time!  It's on now, gonna give ya somethin snarky and clever and think way too hard about this because I'm really concerned about what people on the internet think of me.  Better google some good quotes to put in here too.....oh wait I'm not a loser.

Yup, any Walgreens with a photo center will do it.  Do you have a Walgreens near you?  If not then I'd say that CVS or Walmart probably do it as well just cause.....well competition.  

Thats right! I completely forgot that they did that.

To WallGreens I go!

~Judah

:)

There's a little place in Tokyo that's quite good, also Johannesburg and Beijing. Since you didn't indicate where you are, would assume you're open to suggestions all over the world.

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"

- George Carlin (1937-2008)

There's a little place in Tokyo that's quite good, also Johannesburg and Beijing. Since you didn't indicate where you are, would assume you're open to suggestions all over the world.

My bad, Idaho, US,

but I have a WallGreens nearby. I can use them. Thanks though!

~Judah

My bad, Idaho, US,

but I have a WallGreens nearby. I can use them. Thanks though!

You mean you're an American that expects others to immediately assume you're in the US because, you know, how could anyone possibly think of any other country?

How very rare and unusual!

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"

- George Carlin (1937-2008)