Can I play csgo

Giggidy25

I am wondering if I have enough of a computer to even run csgo. I have a cheap ass laptop. It had a dual core a6 4400m cpu with integrated hd 7520g graphics. Now I know its crappy but I am getting money bit by bit to build a new pc, and I want to play this game. Any idea on how it will perform? I am willing to turn graphics down to be able to run it. Thank everyone!

I mean, you'd probably be able to play it. Just don't expect anything spectacular.

NZXT Phantom|FX-8320 @4.4GHz|Gigabyte 970A-UD3P|240GB SSD|2x 500GB HDD|16GB RAM|2x AMD MSI R9 270|2x 1080p IPS|Win 10

Dell Precision M4500 - Dell Latitude E4310 - HTC One M8

$200 Volvo 245

No.

REDLINECore i7 6700k 4.8ghz 1.37v.Noctua NH-u12s.MSI Z170A Gaming M7.16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury Black.MSI Gaming R9 390 8GB Crossfire + GTX 780 PhysX.Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD.Fractal Design Define R5 Midi Black.SeaSonic X Series 1050w Gold.Logitech G302 Deadalus Prime.Ducky DK2108 Zero Mech Cherry Blue.

I am wondering if I have enough of a computer to even run csgo. I have a cheap ass laptop. It had a dual core a6 4400m cpu with integrated hd 7520g graphics. Now I know its crappy but I am getting money bit by bit to build a new pc, and I want to play this game. Any idea on how it will perform? I am willing to turn graphics down to be able to run it. Thank everyone!

I mean CS:GO is pretty easy to run, and even pro players turn down settings intentionally so it'll probably be acceptable.

Sergeant, United States Marine Corps

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

From a G3258 to dual Xeon E5-2670's

U can just launch cs go, provided that u have it. But even if u dont, its only like $15 and sometimes going as low as $5. and install fraps and see how it will perform.

for you to get a rough understanding, most current generation processors with the build in gpus can run csgo easily with no problems on low graphics

Does that mean I won't be able to play at all?

You can play it.. Will it run at 60 fps? Prob not.. But it will run..

I mean CS:GO is pretty easy to run, and even pro players turn down settings intentionally so it'll probably be acceptable.

Yep,Thats What Me And My Friend Do,But For Pro's Its Two Reasons,There Used To It,They've Played CSGO For Years On That Resolution,And Also Some Lan Computers Are Shit,The Reason Me And My Friend Do It Is Because We're Used To It,He Has A 980 And Plays On 1024X768 On All Low Like Me

Yep,Thats What Me And My Friend Do,But For Pro's Its Two Reasons,There Used To It,They've Played CSGO For Years On That Resolution,And Also Some Lan Computers Are Shit,The Reason Me And My Friend Do It Is Because We're Used To It,He Has A 980 And Plays On 1024X768 On All Low Like Me

Well a common reason they do it is because 1) it allows them to play at higher framerates with lower end hardware and 2) it creates greater contrast between enemies and the surroundings.

Sergeant, United States Marine Corps

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

From a G3258 to dual Xeon E5-2670's

Well a common reason they do it is because 1) it allows them to play at higher framerates with lower end hardware and 2) it creates greater contrast between enemies and the surroundings.

Yep

U can just launch cs go, provided that u have it. But even if u dont, its only like $15 and sometimes going as low as $5. and install fraps and see how it will perform.

Install fraps before I buy it?

RAM?

And check minimal stuff, but yea, you can run CS:Source... ;)

"I don't try to be smart, I try to observe. Millions saw the apple fall, only one asked "why?""

RAM?

And check minimal stuff, but yea, you can run CS:Source... ;)

Csgo? And 4 gigs

It probably wouldn't be very fun to play. The game will open... but probably not much past that. 

Csgo? And 4 gigs

Ummm, 4Gigs could play on junky settings.

"I don't try to be smart, I try to observe. Millions saw the apple fall, only one asked "why?""