Witcher 3: Wild Hunt CGI Trailer Opinions

Here is the new CGI trailer for Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. I know that it is a CGI and doesn't really show ingame graphics even though they will be amazing from what I saw in the 'developer log'. What do you guys think of the trailer and about the game?
Source: 

EDIT: Higher quality of the video from the Witcher youtube channel.

God i cant wait.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

YES!

| GPU: GT 650M | CPU: i5-3210M | Excuse my language, sometimes I can be pretty vulgar.

After seeing the CGI for cyberpunk 2077 they are pretty good at this. I can't wait to play the game and if you are a supporter of the game buy it off GoG.com since they will get more money from the game and probably you will get some bonus extras.

it looks..........AMAZING :')

CoolerMaster HAF 932 -- A10-5800k -- ASrock FM2A55M-DGS -- Corsair H80i -- Sapphire Radeon HD7850 -- OCZ ZT 750W

He sure has gotten old.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

ive never played any of the witcher games

are they really that good or over hyped ?

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

GOD they know how to make a trailer, its a shame the game wont be the graphical

Character artist in the Games industry.

ive never played any of the witcher games

are they really that good or over hyped ?

They are excellent I havent played the first one but the second one is pure amazingness

PC Specs: CPU: Intel i7 4770K / CPU COOLER: Corsair H100i / Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120Gig and Seagate Barracuda 1Tb / Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming-7 / GPU: EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX / Power Supply: SeaSonic M12II 850watt / Case: Corsair 750D 680 Coaster

Couldn't get into the witcher...combat is beyond horrible(opinion)

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

1 or 2 ?

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

See past it. Witcher 1 was amazing. So was the second. In terms of depth and story.

| GPU: GT 650M | CPU: i5-3210M | Excuse my language, sometimes I can be pretty vulgar.

How much longer until video games will have that level of graphical awesomeness?

Also if you haven't played The Witcher 1 and/or 2 play them! They are awesome. The Witcher 1's combat was a bit lacking in my opinion but The Witcher 2 had awesome combat even without the combat mod made by Flash. Also since CD Projekt RED recently made Redkit so that means that The Witcher 3 will surely have modding support. I also recommend watching the TV series or reading the books for the sake of knowing the background story which will likely have more impact in Wild Hunt since Geralt will regain his memory.

MUST BUY!

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

I have the witcher 1 and 2 in my steam library, once i build my pc i will play both of those then i will be ready for the 3rd game :D

BTW! Peter Dinklage ( Tyrion Lannister from Game of Thrones ) is going to be the voice actor for the Emperor in Witcher 3 so.. FUCK YEAH

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

How much longer until video games will have that level of graphical awesomeness?

Also if you haven't played The Witcher 1 and/or 2 play them! They are awesome. The Witcher 1's combat was a bit lacking in my opinion but The Witcher 2 had awesome combat even without the combat mod made by Flash. Also since CD Projekt RED recently made Redkit so that means that The Witcher 3 will surely have modding support. I also recommend watching the TV series or reading the books for the sake of knowing the background story which will likely have more impact in Wild Hunt since Geralt will regain his memory.

2014-2015

Both run in Realtime:

Capcom said it can run on a GTX570

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E087GDdXYl4

RTX2070OC 

2014-2015

Both run in Realtime:

Capcom said it can run on a GTX570

I thought the deep down just ran in engine. Thought it was still pre-rendered.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

BTW! Peter Dinklage ( Tyrion Lannister from Game of Thrones ) is going to be the voice actor for the Emperor in Witcher 3 so.. FUCK YEAH

Nope.. Its Charles Dance (Tywin, not Tyrion). http://www.kotaku.com.au/2013/08/tywin-lannisters-actor-to-appear-in-the-witcher-3/

GamingPC: Intel 4770k CPU, 2xMSI 780 GTX Twin Frozr, 16 GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, Swiftech H220 CPU Cooler.

Cookie Cutter Build log