Bioshock Infinite for $1

Just got my copy. I wanted to play this game, so Thanks!

Ryze of the Phoenix: 
CPU:      AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 4.15GHz
Ram:      64GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @ 3200Mhz (Samsung B-Die & Nanya Technology)
GPU:      MSI RTX 3060 12GB Aero ITX
Storage: Crucial P3 1TB NVMe Gen 4 SSD, 1TB Crucial MX500, Spinning Rust (7TB Internal, 16TB External - All in-use),
PSU:      Cooler Master MWE Gold 750w V2 PSU (Thanks LTT PSU Tier List)
Cooler:   BeQuite! Prue Rock 2 Black Edition
Case:     ThermalTake Versa J22 TG

Passmark 10 Score: 6096.4         CPU-z Score: 4189 MT         Unigine Valley (DX11 @1080p Ultra): 5145         CryEngine Neon Noir (1080p Ultra): 9579

Audio Setup:                  Scarlett 2i2, AudioTechnica AT2020 XLR, Mackie CR3 Monitors, Sennheiser HD559 headphones, HyperX Cloud II Headset, KZ ES4 IEM (Cyan)

Laptop:                            MacBook Pro 2017 (Intel i5 7360U, 8GB DDR3, 128GB SSD, 2x Thunderbolt 3 Ports - No Touch Bar) Catalina & Boot Camp Win10 Pro

Primary Phone:               Xiaomi Mi 11T Pro 5G 256GB (Snapdragon 888)

Awesome! I've been holding off buying this because I was waiting for a really good deal. Thanks for the heads up!

CompTIA A+ Certified

"We are all cups, quietly and constantly being filled. The trick is knowing how to tip yourself and let the good things pour out." - Ray Bradbury

Just got it, good deal for a little bit of clicking, checking/confirming emails. Saved $19 :D

Forgive me El Guapo. I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education...

It's a pain in the arse to qualify but worth the payoff, got mine last week 

Asus Z170 Maximus VIII HeroSkylake Core i7 6700K Corsair Vengeance 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 PC4-19200C14 2400MHz Quad Channel

Asus GEFORCE GTX960 Strix 4GBZalman Z11 Plus HellfireMushkin 120gb 6g SSD 1TB Samsung HDD Corsair CX750 PSU -  SAMSUNG 40 SMART 3D TVArctic Cooling Arctic Freezer13Logitech Z5500 - Windows 10

You probably shouldnt say that, they might remove the rewards we have been getting after voting for the last few years.

(aka xcom, mafia 2, civ 5)

Updated, update yours.

If you add up all the story driven DLCs it amounts to $60+the base game for $1= 61$ IMO not worth it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

I couldn't find a post about this, so i thought i'f make one. If you don't already know, you can get Bioshock Infinite for $1 by voting in the Golden Joystiq Awards. You can also get credit back, which means it's technically free.

https://goldenjoysticks.greenmangaming.com/

nice

“It would seem that Our Lord finds our desires not too strong, but too weak. We are half-hearted creatures, fooling about with drink and sex and ambition when infinite joy is offered us, like an ignorant child who wants to go on making mud pies in a slum because he cannot imagine what is meant by the offer of a holiday at the sea. We are far too easily pleased.”

―  C.S. Lewis  :)

the email isn't coming through, rip.

Please keep an eye on your inbox as we'll be sending you your epic BioShock Infinite discount voucher shortly. Do be aware that it may take around 24 hours to arrive. If you haven't received it after 24 hours, check your junk e-mail folder. Remember, when you play BioShock Infinite for the first time on your steam account whilst your Steam account is linked to Playfire, you'll earn £1/$1/1€ back in Green Man Gaming credit!

[spoiler=»--((¯`·._.·¤~●oO му яιg Oo●~¤·._.·´¯))--«] Case: Corsair 600T White       CPU: Core i7 3930k @ 4.3GHz                     SSD: Crucial M500 480GB

MB:    Asus P9X79 LE         GPU: Nvidia GTX 780 Reference             HDD: WD Caviar Green 3TB

PSU:   Seasonic X-1050      RAM: G.Skill Trident X 32GB @ 2.4GHz   ☃ There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Please keep an eye on your inbox as we'll be sending you your epic BioShock Infinite discount voucher shortly. Do be aware that it may take around 24 hours to arrive. If you haven't received it after 24 hours, check your junk e-mail folder. Remember, when you play BioShock Infinite for the first time on your steam account whilst your Steam account is linked to Playfire, you'll earn £1/$1/1€ back in Green Man Gaming credit!

I won't be able to buy it anymore anyway :(

Once you get the voucher in the mail, do you have to buy the game right away? Does the voucher expire?

Asking cuz I'm in limbo of having no pc between upgrades.