Any good vacuum recommendations?

acercon

so my vacuum just broke a couple days ago and i looking for a new one, you guys have any good suggestions ( dont want one of those robot ones since i heard they dont clean very well and i have 3 floors).

Dyson! :D

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Na, they all suck

dat pun...

just get a cheap one off craigslist. Preferably an upright one with a spinning brush.

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

As long as it's relatively new, has a brush, and is bagless, most of them work pretty well. You can get a fancy one like a Shark or Dyson, but you don't need to. Get a decent one at Target for $80.

My PC: MSI X99s SLI PLUS///Intel i7 5820k///Corsair H100i///Crucial DDR4 12GB///EVGA Supernova Gold 750w G2///ASUS GTX 1080 Strix///Phanteks Enthoo Luxe///Intel 730 240GB SSD///WD Blue 1TB///Intel 6250 WiFi
Current Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598///Corsair K70 LUX///Logitech MX Master///Razer Destructor 2///Saitek X52///Acer X34 Predator

Na, they all suck

33 views, 5 replies and not a single 'like'. What is wrong with you people, where is your sense of humor. :P

OT: You can't go wrong Henry.

I view vacuums as I view printers. They all suck and will eventually give you problems at the worst times.

I will say that my experience with Dyson has been good.

so my vacuum just broke a couple days ago and i looking for a new one, you guys have any good suggestions ( dont want one of those robot ones since i heard they dont clean very well and i have 3 floors).

lol rainbow vacuum lol JK aka vacuum from telatubbies

If 3 floors, idk much but get a dyson.

I have a shark rocket and its light and cleans thick carpet real good.

Dyson has a good rep and markets well. I'd be willing to wager looking into them would be worth it.

Check in and see reviews, how is their customer service / warranty coverage and repairs? Then how long it's expected to last vs other cheaper brands.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I view vacuums as I view printers. They all suck and will eventually give you problems at the worst times.

I will say that my experience with Dyson has been good.

Dyson is the bose of vacuum cleaners. They both are really loud and they both are really overpriced, and they both............... suck.

I hear these are pretty good

BH_LMC.png

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

I own a Dyson. They are expensive, but it does an awesome job. Just be careful not to push the red latch release for the collector drum. It opens at the bottom and you get all you vacuumed up dumped into a big pile on your floor in an "oh shit!!" moment. First thing I learned on the day I bought it.

It's always a good day if you woke up breathing.

I have an older model of this (http://www.walmart.com/ip/Bissell-PowerGroom-Helix-Rewind-Vacuum-98N41/33006929) that I bought 3 years ago.

It does the job well enough for my needs and the inner filters are pretty easy to clean with a bucket of warm soapy water.  I have two Pitts that have very fine fur and shed like crazy.  It gets their fur up pretty good.

My house is mostly hardwood with 1 carpeted room and one room with a large area rug and it does a decent job with those as well.

I can't compare it to the more expensive units or brands because I have no experience with them, but for my needs the money has been well spent and it gets regular enough use that I never actually put it away. 

Good luck in your search.