[Poll] Who would you rather Vote for President

Emanuel_M

I usually don't but he's created a business empire. 

Go and research his failed businesses. A long list that'll make you think twice about the man.

Great? The "government" is far from a business, just because he is successful at one thing doesn't mean he will be at another.

He certainly knows more than our last president.

Albeit that isn't saying much. 

Go and research his failed businesses. A long list that'll make you think twice about the man.

He took advantage of failed economic codes and regulations.

If you really think about it, he's the perfect guy to fix them. 

Guide to GTX 900 Series: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/457526-nvidia-900-series-basic-performance-guide/

Performance expert, building noob. 

There is no such thing as excess in hardware. 

He took advantage of failed economic codes and regulations.

If you really think about it, he's the perfect guy to fix them. 

He's an asset stripper, that's what all corporations are good at and he's no different. Nothing he does is for the greater good.

He certainly knows more than our last president.

Albeit that isn't saying much. 

And? Obama is done for, he is no longer relevant for presidency. You should be comparing the current "runners" not the ones who "ran". "Albeit that isn't saying much." is exactly my point.

Well, Hitler is litterally Hitler, Kanye is a musician, a turnip is a thing you eat and Trump seems like the only one that would know the least about running the US.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

God I really need to stop reading these posts. You people make me wonder about the future...

Now, you know what you can expect from these barbarians. They are a race of rabid BASTARDS that will fight us tooth and nail! But they don't know what they're up against. Cyrodiil, is CIVILIZATION! Cyrodiil, is ORDER! Cyrodiil is POWER! And out here, WE. ARE. CYRODIIL. 

Adolf 2020

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

A turnip, because the other 3 could cause a lot of harm, the turnip wouldn't cause anything.

Turnip.

Why? Because a turnip could do nothing, and thus be blamed for nothing, hopefully making everyone in the country realize who the real problem is: Congress.

Here's my new slogan. Congress In Jail 2020

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

God I really need to stop reading these posts. You people make me wonder about the future...

but your profile pic.

but your profile pic.

What about it

Now, you know what you can expect from these barbarians. They are a race of rabid BASTARDS that will fight us tooth and nail! But they don't know what they're up against. Cyrodiil, is CIVILIZATION! Cyrodiil, is ORDER! Cyrodiil is POWER! And out here, WE. ARE. CYRODIIL. 

You're still wondering?

Prepare now. Guns, ammo, food, bows, arrows, medicine, medical equipment, basic building equipment, etc.

You're still wondering?

Prepare now. Guns, ammo, food, bows, arrows, medicine, medical equipment, basic building equipment, etc.

Sigh. Unfortunately I keep telling myself things will eventually get better. But like Senator Armstrong in MGR said "America is diseased, rotten to the core. There's no saving it". 

If it's the government to come and take my shit, I have to say, I can't bring myself to kill a fellow American despite how angry they make me. However, if it's some foreign fuckers that decide to invade then yeah, it's time to start raising some hell. 

Sigh. Unfortunately I keep telling myself things will eventually get better. But like Senator Armstrong in MGR said "America is diseased, rotten to the core. There's no saving it". 

If it's the government to come and take my shit, I have to say, I can't bring myself to kill a fellow American despite how angry they make me. However, if it's some foreign fuckers that decide to invade then yeah, it's time to start raising some hell. 

The government won't come to take your shit, what will happen is this:

The government will issue orders to come take your shit, most of the military and police will say "are you fucking retarded? go fuck yourselves" to the government, and a large majority of the population will end up marching on DC. There are roughly 100 million gun owners in this country. The government has roughly 1 million people in the military, most of which are support personnel and not trained for combat. The police aren't stupid enough to turn against the people who know where they live, etc.

I'm saying: "prepare for that time. Prepare either to march on DC with everyone else, or prepare to defend yourself during the chaos that occurs from that march."

I usually don't but he's created a business empire. 

A country is not a business, keep that in mind.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

giant douche

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit