What's the rudest thing you have ever done?

orangecat

I was at a Best Buy with a friend picking out a laptop so he can play LoL and WoW. The salesman was getting super annoyed that I told him the more expensive model was like totally bad because intel hd 3000 vs hd 7670M. Then I kinda explained why he was totally wrong to the point where he was soo lost that he walked away xD

<3

Steph

My PC: CPU: I7-2600K CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Evo, Mother Board: MSI Z77 Mpower, Ram: 4x4GB DDR3 1600MHz CL9 Corsair Vengeance (Black), Case: HAF 932, PSU: CM GX 650 (Upgrading to RM750 soon), SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 120GB SSD, HD:  750GB Seagate 7200 RPM, Optical: Samsung Blu-ray burner, GPU: MSI GTX 560 TI Twin Frozr (Upgrading to an HD R9-290X on launch)

I was at a Best Buy with a friend picking out a laptop so he can play LoL and WoW. The salesman was getting super annoyed that I told him the more expensive model was like totally bad because intel hd 3000 vs hd 7670M. Then I kinda explained why he was totally wrong to the point where he was soo lost that he walked away xD

<3

Steph

For the record, that doesn't sound that rude. It just sounds like you were correcting him. That's like calling a teacher rude for correcting tests and marking mistakes xD Now, if you were being obnoxious about it, that'd be totally different lol

The rudest thing I've done in a video game was running a maphack while flying a plane, and directly targeting this one enemy every time he spawned into the game. (he was, in my defense, a complete a**hole). After he ragequit, I turned off the maphack and went on playing as normal.

IRL, the rudest thing I do on a semi-regular basis is tailgate people who decide to drive 20 mph in a 30 mph zone..

Have I ever done anything against someone who was completely innocent? Not that I can recall off the top of my head. I try not to be rude to people who don't deserve it..

If someone tailgates me while i'm going the speed limit, I instantly go down to about 10-20 over and if they attempt to pass on a 2 lane (2 way) road, I speed up until they are forced to get back behind me.

Come fold while not gaming! http://linustechtips.com/main/forum/37-foldinghome-boinc-and-coin-mining/

Gaming Rig: i7-9700k 5GHz all core, GTX 1070, 16GB TridentZ, Buncha ssds...

Stream Machine: R7 1700, GTX 660 (lol), 16GB Corsair Somethingoranother, 120 GB SSD i've had since 2012. 

Mobile Workstation: MSI-ALPHA :R7 3750H, RX 5500M, 16GB of some ram, 500GB SSD.

in front of the class, i begged an over weight teacher not to eat me.

I told someone at the department of motor vehicles "I hope you get hit by a truck" after waiting 5 hours to take my drivers licence test and not being allowed to write it because they had wasted so much of my time that the day was over. Eventually, they let me write it in the last 8 minutes of the day. I passed it because the test is near impossible to fail.

in front of the class, i begged an over weight teacher not to eat me.

did that go well?

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

In auto shop I took a jelly filled donut and filled it with grease and gave it to a fat girl.. I guess she got kinda sick oops.. :)

did that go well?

full story:

i was just playing music on my laptop (through earphones ofc)

and she decided to take my laptop away, screaming and yelling at me to give it to her.

since she had her mouth wide open, i decided to take the opportunity "NO PLEASE DONT EAT ME, NOOOOO. I BEG OF YOU"

she let go on my laptop and called my parents.

yea. this was about 2-3 years ago

There are different definitions/variations of rudeness which confuses things ...

Eh honestly of course I have been rude before but did the person deserve what I said well many times they did I think.

As for the rudest thing I have ever done I really don't know.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I have bullied a guy at my school because he was a jackass and really annoying, I don't have any defense for myself and I'm ashamed of what I did.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

I'm rude to ppl that try to kill on the road when I'm riding my motorcycle.

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

full story:

i was just playing music on my laptop (through earphones ofc)

and she decided to take my laptop away, screaming and yelling at me to give it to her.

since she had her mouth wide open, i decided to take the opportunity "NO PLEASE DONT EAT ME, NOOOOO. I BEG OF YOU"

she let go on my laptop and called my parents.

yea. this was about 2-3 years ago

lol

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

Probably the rudest thing I have done was when I handed two Jehovah's Witnesses a copy of The God Delusion. To my defence they did knock on my door at 5am.

GIVE THIS PERSON A COOKIE! :D 

AMD FX-8320 @ 4.3 ghz | Corsair H60 (Push/Pull)|  8GB Kingston Hyper X DDR3 1.6 ghz | Sapphire HD 7870 Oc'd | Biostar TA970 MOBO OCZ 750w  PSU | 2TB HDD + 120gb Kingston V300 SSD| Coolermaster CM Storm Enforcer Case | SoundBlaster Audigy SE  Windows 7                                                                                      "I am a leaf on the wind, watch me..."   "You know nothing Jon Snauhh" "Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way."

/Steam Profile/Folding@home stats/TekSyndicate Fourms/  \m/  RIP David Gold (1980-2011) \m/ RIP Peter Steele (1962-2010) \m/ RIP Chuck Schuldiner (1967-2001) \m/ RIP Dio (1942-2010) \m/ RIP Cliff Burton (1962-1986) \m/ RIP Dime (1966-2004)

Can it be with chocolate? i don't like raisins 

Whatever flavor you desire sir or madam.

AMD FX-8320 @ 4.3 ghz | Corsair H60 (Push/Pull)|  8GB Kingston Hyper X DDR3 1.6 ghz | Sapphire HD 7870 Oc'd | Biostar TA970 MOBO OCZ 750w  PSU | 2TB HDD + 120gb Kingston V300 SSD| Coolermaster CM Storm Enforcer Case | SoundBlaster Audigy SE  Windows 7                                                                                      "I am a leaf on the wind, watch me..."   "You know nothing Jon Snauhh" "Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way."

/Steam Profile/Folding@home stats/TekSyndicate Fourms/  \m/  RIP David Gold (1980-2011) \m/ RIP Peter Steele (1962-2010) \m/ RIP Chuck Schuldiner (1967-2001) \m/ RIP Dio (1942-2010) \m/ RIP Cliff Burton (1962-1986) \m/ RIP Dime (1966-2004)

2 of my best friends once got pissy because I refused to go and hang out with them, so they drove to my house, and I didn't even get off my chair, i texted them ''fu** off''

That was a dick move, :/

I'm a nice guy i swear. I just didn't want to go out that day.

#KilledMyWife is pretty rude :P

I need a USB-refrigerator for my beer

I used to teabag people in Halo 1 and people would get angry but I still did it.

I don't regret it.

And in my defense.... it was their fault... they should have played better  :lol:  

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

I once spat on someone that really pissed me off and that I really hated when I was like 7, I feel bad about it to this day, it was the wrong thing to do. :(

I did this too .. But it was mostly my fault , the person was just trying to advice me but I was so young but a big d*** back then.. Oh well.

Look's like not many people have caused physical pain to others as the rudest thing done in a lifetime. I guess I'm maybe one of the rudest persons on this thread. I feel bad.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.