What's the rudest thing you have ever done?

orangecat

When I was 14 my bike was stolen, I knew who had done it because the guy showed up the next day with parts from my bike added to his. I submitted an anonymous tip to CPS saying that his parents were beating him and after an investigation it turned out to be true.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

Dat language man... =(

At least it was appropriate.

Case: Corsair C70 GunMetalBlack, CPU: Intel 3570k, Mobo: Asus p8z77-v lx, CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2, RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz lp, Video Card: Asus HD7950 DC2 Top V2, SSD: Samsung 840 pro, HDD: one Seagate 2TB Barracuda, PSU: BeQuiet! Dark Power pro 10 650w, Monitor: Dell UltraSharp u2412m, Keyboard: CoolerMaster QuickFire tk (Brown Switches), Mouse: Steelseries Sensei raw, Sennheiser HD 558

Tons of stuff:

Exchanging my phone number on a buddy's phone with the one of his very hot neighbor, making him stand at her door with a basket of strawberries and some condoms, while her parents opened the door.

As a result of very drunk "truth of dare" peeing into a baptism pool [was like 13 at that time lawl]

and so on and so forth :D

Drinking at 13 tisk tisk... hehehe

When I was 14 my bike was stolen, I knew who had done it because the guy showed up the next day with parts from my bike added to his. I submitted an anonymous tip to CPS saying that his parents were beating him and after an investigation it turned out to be true.

Well... you helped... i guess it was good.

Tbh I am generally quite a nice person.

Case: Corsair C70 GunMetalBlack, CPU: Intel 3570k, Mobo: Asus p8z77-v lx, CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2, RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz lp, Video Card: Asus HD7950 DC2 Top V2, SSD: Samsung 840 pro, HDD: one Seagate 2TB Barracuda, PSU: BeQuiet! Dark Power pro 10 650w, Monitor: Dell UltraSharp u2412m, Keyboard: CoolerMaster QuickFire tk (Brown Switches), Mouse: Steelseries Sensei raw, Sennheiser HD 558

At least it was appropriate.

The original post has swearing in it and its not allowed on the forums. I think we are all mature enough to not use swears on the internet... i hope.

Tbh I am generally quite a nice person.

what a confession

Grammar nazis are people too!
Treat your local grammar nazi nicely and he might teach you a thing or two. (Note that I'm Belgian and not a native English speaker.)
Chivalry isn't dead!

Drinking at 13 tisk tisk... hehehe

Since you get beer at 16 here, and I am quite tall, I rarely needed an ID to buy beer =P Good times at school camps ^^

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

Was there much tutting...?

what is "tutting"?

Treat your local grammar nazi nicely and he might teach you a thing or two. (Note that I'm Belgian and not a native English speaker.)
Chivalry isn't dead!

Since you get beer at 16 here, and I am quite tall, I rarely needed an ID to buy beer =P Good times at school camps ^^

In Canada the legal drinking age is 19 but everyone starts early lol

In Canada the legal drinking age is 19 but everyone starts early lol

Here you get Beer, Wine and the likes at 16 [some regions have raised it to 18 by now]

And spirits such as Whisky and Vodka you get 18+.

Cigarettes used to be 16+ but are 18+ now aswell.

The original post has swearing in it and its not allowed on the forums. I think we are all mature enough to not use swears on the internet... i hope.

I don’t think swearing is actually banned in and of itself. Only when it is used in a negative context such as trolling, bullying or just being plain nasty is it really a serious thing.

Also I do not think that swearing is inherently immature, they are just words after all. Just because someone uses a "bad word" does necessarily diminish the credibility of what they are saying.

"Their only words. It's the context that counts"

Here you get Beer, Wine and the likes at 16 [some regions have raised it to 18 by now]

And spirits such as Whisky and Vodka you get 18+.

Cigarettes used to be 16+ but are 18+ now aswell.

I don't see the reason for age differences but thats not for me to decide.

what a confession

It is a disapproving sound English people make when they see someone queue cutting.

I don’t think swearing is actually banned in and of itself. Only when it is used in a negative context such as trolling, bullying or just being plain nasty is it really a serious thing.

Also I do not think that swearing is inherently immature, they are just words after all. Just because someone uses a "bad word" does necessarily diminish the credibility of what they are saying.

"Their only words. It's the context that counts"

I see why you would say swearing isn't immature but most people use it to sound tough or to be immature. i am not saying its bad always but it doesn't need to be a part of a tech forum.

It is a disapproving sound English people make when they see someone queue cutting.

I'm not english so I wouldn't know

Chivalry isn't dead!

I don't see the reason for age differences but thats not for me to decide.

I guess the point of it is having a little more control of the sales and it's harder to kill yourself with Beer than it is with Vodka ^^

I see why you would say swearing isn't immature but most people use it to sound tough or to be immature. i am not saying its bad always but it doesn't need to be a part of a tech forum.

I think swearing is part of language (however  odd it might be considering some of the words we choose to be swear words) and any medium that has humans communicating with each other should expect there to be some swearing going on.

I am not saying that it’s okay for every other word someone types to be a swear word, but I do not think it is right to completely ban swearwords.

I'm not english so I wouldn't know

You mentioned "queuing the English way" so I just assumed that you were at least British :) .

My mistake

You mentioned "queuing the English way" so I just assumed that you were at least British :) .

My mistake

My signature should have cleared things up, but who looks at signatures?

Chivalry isn't dead!

My signature should have cleared things up, but who looks at signatures?

Evidentially not me :)  

Rudest thing I've done? being honest to people, I've learned to wear the mask of deception though so things like that won't happen again.

Spoiler

CPU: R5 1600 @ 4.2 GHz; GPU: Asus STRIX & Gigabyte g1 GTX 1070 SLI; RAM: 16 GB Corsair vengeance 3200 MHz ; Mobo: Asrock Taichi x470; SSD: 512 gb Samsung 950 Pro Storage: 5x Seagate 2TB drives; 1x 2TB WD PurplePSU: 700 Watt Huntkey; Peripherals: Acer S277HK 4K Monitor; Logitech G502 gaming mouse; Corsair K95 Mechanical keyboard; 5.1 Logitech x530 sound system

01000010 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110010 01111001 00100000 01100100 01101111 01100101 01110011 01101110 00100111 01110100 00100000 01101101 01100001 01101011 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110000 01110010 01101111 00101110

*Ninja face*

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Few years ago, in junior high school, one guy tried to strangle me by pulling the hood of my sweatshirt by ''accident'' and it ended up when I punched him in the face right afterwards, breaking his glasses. I got about a 60€ fine for new glasses. Haven't caused physical pain for anyone since then.

By looking at the other forum posts on this thread, I think I deserve the psychical bullying that I've had since preschool to this day (still continues).

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I never leave messages as the status quo changes so rapidly we could be invaded by russia and forced to fight for our homeland by the time she gets the message to pick me up a cheeseburger... 

screenshot0346-660x371.jpg

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point