What's the rudest thing you have ever done?

orangecat

Have you ever called someone names or blamed something on someone who was innocent or worse?

EDIT: The rudest thing I ever did was made 3 french teachers quit their jobs when i was in grade school. In my defence it wasn't entirely my fault but I did contribute. Anyways my class was so misbehaved and rude that we made 3 teachers break down in tears in front of the class and they never returned to teach us.

Called someone names? Yes. All the time. My best friend is referred to as Asia. Blaming someone? No, I'm pretty damn honest abut everything. No comment on the rudest thing I've done, I'm not sure what it is, but it's probably not appropriate

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

I was recently queueing the english way and when I finally got in front of the queue after 3 hours there was a 6 hour queue behind me.
I stood in front of the queue with my pal and then all of the sudden a woman and two very young children (they had a middle eastern complexion) jumped the queue.

I don't know if it can be justified but I did lose my cool for a moment and loudly pointed out that she was jumping the queue.
After that I stared angrily at her for another few minutes...

Grammar nazis are people too!
Treat your local grammar nazi nicely and he might teach you a thing or two. (Note that I'm Belgian and not a native English speaker.)
Chivalry isn't dead!

I used to bully someone, i dont have a defense for that. I this its shameful that i did that and i regret it alot.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

The rudest thing I've done in a video game was running a maphack while flying a plane, and directly targeting this one enemy every time he spawned into the game. (he was, in my defense, a complete a**hole). After he ragequit, I turned off the maphack and went on playing as normal.

IRL, the rudest thing I do on a semi-regular basis is tailgate people who decide to drive 20 mph in a 30 mph zone..

Have I ever done anything against someone who was completely innocent? Not that I can recall off the top of my head. I try not to be rude to people who don't deserve it..

i7 not perfectly stable at 4.4.. #firstworldproblems

I shut people out constantly. I admit it's rude but it's necessary.

why was it necessary?

Grammar nazis are people too!
Treat your local grammar nazi nicely and he might teach you a thing or two. (Note that I'm Belgian and not a native English speaker.)
Chivalry isn't dead!

I once spat on someone that really pissed me off and that I really hated when I was like 7, I feel bad about it to this day, it was the wrong thing to do. :(

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

I once spat on someone that really pissed me off and that I really hated when I was like 7, I feel bad about it to this day, it was the wrong thing to do. :(

Did they deserve it?

Did they deserve it?

Well kind of, he was a serious asshole to a girl in my class, but I still shouldn't have gone down to his level and done something stupid like spit in his face :D

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

I do rude things all the time and I love it, the feeling you have when you open something by another part than the Tear Here part, is incredible.

LkrXi.gif

I have the biggest crush on Emma Watson.

why was it necessary?

There's only so much bullshit I can take before I tear shit up and since I despise losing my temper I simply shut them out.

I once pretended to get a phone call and leave, rather than being with a guy i know who is really annoying and having to take the metro with him and be uber awkward for 40 minutes

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

There's only so much bullshit I can take before I tear shit up and since I despise losing my temper I simply shut them out.

Dat language man... =(

I once pretended to get a phone call and leave, rather than being with a guy i know who is really annoying and having to take the metro with him and be uber awkward for 40 minutes

Its sometimes good to be not very transparent.

Trolled a bunch of people to tears, discovered other dick trollers personal information and sent it to them resulting in major scares.

Got a whole other life off this forum.

Also 300th post yay

Dat language man... =(

I apologize but FYI bull**** is the least offensive I've seen on this forum.

This is like asking me what is on my USB flash drive.

"don’t ask questions you don't want to know the answer to"

Case: Corsair C70 GunMetalBlack, CPU: Intel 3570k, Mobo: Asus p8z77-v lx, CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2, RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz lp, Video Card: Asus HD7950 DC2 Top V2, SSD: Samsung 840 pro, HDD: one Seagate 2TB Barracuda, PSU: BeQuiet! Dark Power pro 10 650w, Monitor: Dell UltraSharp u2412m, Keyboard: CoolerMaster QuickFire tk (Brown Switches), Mouse: Steelseries Sensei raw, Sennheiser HD 558

I apologize but FYI bull**** is the least offensive I've seen on this forum.

True but lets try and keep the language clean i don't want to report you. i know I am not supposed to take the place of a mod on the forum but i don't want to bother them with a tiny bit of bad language. if I have to keep my words clean so does everybody else. (I got a warning point once for language)

I was recently queueing the english way and when I finally got in front of the queue after 3 hours there was a 6 hour queue behind me.

I stood in front of the queue with my pal and then all of the sudden a woman and two very young children (they had a middle eastern complexion) jumped the queue.

I don't know if it can be justified but I did lose my cool for a moment and loudly pointed out that she was jumping the queue.

After that I stared angrily at her for another few minutes...

Was there much tutting...?

Case: Corsair C70 GunMetalBlack, CPU: Intel 3570k, Mobo: Asus p8z77-v lx, CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2, RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz lp, Video Card: Asus HD7950 DC2 Top V2, SSD: Samsung 840 pro, HDD: one Seagate 2TB Barracuda, PSU: BeQuiet! Dark Power pro 10 650w, Monitor: Dell UltraSharp u2412m, Keyboard: CoolerMaster QuickFire tk (Brown Switches), Mouse: Steelseries Sensei raw, Sennheiser HD 558

Tons of stuff:

Exchanging my phone number on a buddy's phone with the one of his very hot neighbor, making him stand at her door with a basket of strawberries and some condoms, while her parents opened the door.

As a result of very drunk "truth of dare" peeing into a baptism pool [was like 13 at that time lawl]

and so on and so forth :D

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...