Hitman delayed to March 2016

TwistedDictator

IO Interactive has pushed back the release date of Hitman till Match 2016. The main reason for delaying the game is wanting to add more content to game for launch. In addition, they will be release remaining locations over a certain time period.

“Moving a launch date is never an easy decision, we know it’s frustrating to have to wait a bit longer for the game, but we truly believe it will mean we can deliver a better launch and overall experience,” a statement on the Hitman website reads. “We’ll share more details next week about the full release schedule and scope of HITMAN in general so keep a look out for that.”

IO Interactive has released an infographic comparing just how large Hitman is compared to Hitman Absolution. Each level is 6 times larger than the largest level in Hitman Absolution. The number of potential contracts has also increased substantially as well as other aspects, including challenges, accidents, and more.

Source

Honeyview_hitman-delayed-march-2016-3-64

Games Delayed to add more content. I rather wait for a polished game, then a turd :)

Slick:

I don't care if you are right or wrong... someone will come around and correct you if you are wrong. What people need to realize is that we need to step up as a community and get above the pathetic fights and bickering. Share knowledge, be friendly, enjoy your stay.

He also forgot to mention if you dont know about the topic then dont make stuff up. Dont claim fake or assume things just by reading the title, Read the post. It doesnt matter if you made 3,000 as it could be mostly crap...

"The main reason for delaying the game is wanting to add more content to game for launch."

Hmm, sounds like a legit reason.

But hopefully they wont put that content behind a pre order pay wall. I mean, the game is being developped by Eidos. Just like the new Deus Ex.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

the world can afford the delay, hope they make the game better polished. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

Well it worked for GTA V. I see no reason to complain if it will improve the game by delaying the launch.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||