Best in ears for 50$

Midnitewarrior4

I'm looking for good bass and overall sound, also looking for good noise isolation as I plan to use them while driving my snowmachine on longer trips

I plan on selling my on ear headphones for around 50$ so my budget is around 50$ cad,

Any recommendations ?

Spoiler

The Ninja (current gaming pc)  Case- h440 red/black cpu- i5-4690k@ 4.3ghz cooler- coolermaster hyper 212 evo moboGigabyte z97x-sli ram- adata xpg v.1 2x4gb 1600mhz gpu- asus strix gtx 970 hdd- wd blue 1tb ssd- kingston hyperx savage 240gb psu- evga 600b peripherals: mouse- razer death adder 2013 keyboard- corsair k70 with chery mx-reds headset- HyperX Cloud 2

my laptop- toshiba satelite p850, cpu- i7-3630qm ram- 8gb 1600mhz hdd- 1tb 5400rpm gpu- Nvidia gt630m 2gb

did you know we have a gun thread ? well we do 

and a car thread ! 

My music ranges from rock to dub step but mostly rock

Spoiler

The Ninja (current gaming pc)  Case- h440 red/black cpu- i5-4690k@ 4.3ghz cooler- coolermaster hyper 212 evo moboGigabyte z97x-sli ram- adata xpg v.1 2x4gb 1600mhz gpu- asus strix gtx 970 hdd- wd blue 1tb ssd- kingston hyperx savage 240gb psu- evga 600b peripherals: mouse- razer death adder 2013 keyboard- corsair k70 with chery mx-reds headset- HyperX Cloud 2

my laptop- toshiba satelite p850, cpu- i7-3630qm ram- 8gb 1600mhz hdd- 1tb 5400rpm gpu- Nvidia gt630m 2gb

and a car thread ! 

These I bought when they were around $70 they have stood the test of time, and are probably some of the best in-ears I've owned. {For the price}

http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-400-II-Precision-Ear-Canal-Bass-Driven/dp/B001EZWO5O/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1442885983&sr=8-5&keywords=sennheiser+ii

Edit: I am a rather gentle user with earbuds. I tend to take care of them more than most people......but you have to realize for under $50 in-earbuds aren't going to have the build quality of my $190 earbuds. Your mileage may vary depending on how careful you are with them.

Edited by Chris_R.

Thanks!

Chris R.

These I bought when they were around $70 they have stood the test of time, and are probably some of the best in-ears I've owned. {For the price}

http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-400-II-Precision-Ear-Canal-Bass-Driven/dp/B001EZWO5O/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1442885983&sr=8-5&keywords=sennheiser+ii

Edit: I am a rather gentle user with earbuds. I tend to take care of them more than most people......but you have to realize for under $50 in-earbuds aren't going to have the build quality of my $190 earbuds. Your mileage may vary depending on how careful you are with them.

I like to take care of my stuff also, I already have so cheap in ears for just doing stuff that I do everything with, the new ones I will use less often or just on trips and such
Spoiler

and a car thread ! 

I like to take care of my stuff also, I already have so cheap in ears for just doing stuff that I do everything with, the new ones I will use less often or just on trips and such

Nice, if you do like a bit more bass punch then I think those are actually tuned for that and might be a good fit for you. That said, you might shop around more to see if anything new has come out in the same price range....I'm about a year dated on my earbud tech :)

Thanks!

Chris R.

I'm looking for good bass and overall sound, also looking for good noise isolation as I plan to use them while driving my snowmachine on longer trips

I plan on selling my on ear headphones for around 50$ so my budget is around 50$ cad,

Any recommendations ?

i heard these were good but are a lot more expensive http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AIRUOI8?colid=3E9SR04ZH9CNF&coliid=I18GT6MHHDL1PT&psc=1&ref_=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl

If you can find kilpsch s3s or s3is those are really good earbuds. I've had them since grade 9 ( i'm in 11 rn) and they will last you a long time even if you abuse the crap out of them. the earbuds have bass but it's pretty balanced so if you want more low end you need to use an eq or turn up the volume. Idk if you can find them anymore but if you do they'll probably be under 40 bucks Canadian 

If you can find kilpsch s3s or s3is those are really good earbuds. I've had them since grade 9 ( i'm in 11 rn) and they will last you a long time even if you abuse the crap out of them. the earbuds have bass but it's pretty balanced so if you want more low end you need to use an eq or turn up the volume. Idk if you can find them anymore but if you do they'll probably be under 40 bucks Canadian 

Unfortunately I think Klipsch has discontinued their S3i/S4i line of earbuds. They have plenty of other models, but I can't really comment on them since I've only owned the S4i's. They were some of the best earbuds I've ever owned however. 

Right now I'm using Sennheiser CX300-ii's which are also really nice. Had them over a year now and they're still not broken or anything. The sound out of them is also really really nice, not as overly bass-ey as I initially thought they were going to be. You might want to look into the CX400-ii's also since they're only a few bucks more, but again I've not owned them and can't comment much about them. 

Computer Science / Mechanical Engineering @ Oakland University

Alumni of FRC Team 245

Professional Counter-Strike - Starbucks Barista 

Unfortunately I think Klipsch has discontinued their S3i/S4i line of earbuds. They have plenty of other models, but I can't really comment on them since I've only owned the S4i's. They were some of the best earbuds I've ever owned however. 

Right now I'm using Sennheiser CX300-ii's which are also really nice. Had them over a year now and they're still not broken or anything. The sound out of them is also really really nice, not as overly bass-ey as I initially thought they were going to be. You might want to look into the CX400-ii's also since they're only a few bucks more, but again I've not owned them and can't comment much about them. 

Might as well go look for them, though, as both the s3 and s4 are highly regarded as some of the best earbuds for under $100

Might as well go look for them, though, as both the s3 and s4 are highly regarded as some of the best earbuds for under $100

On Amazon they're not sold by Klipsch anymore and can be anywhere from $60 to $100. After looking around people are calling Klipsch's R6 earbuds as a "refined S4's". 

Computer Science / Mechanical Engineering @ Oakland University

Alumni of FRC Team 245

Professional Counter-Strike - Starbucks Barista 

Thanks for all the suggestions guys, I will look into all the ones you have suggested once I get back from school tonight

Spoiler

and a car thread !