If you were in my shoes

babadoctor

I always thought thoes were stereotypes about school lol might just be my personality that just fits in with everyone idk

it's weird how the football players play cs go.....

lol

wat

i donut understand what your saying

Karate Kid

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

the private school is closer to me than the public school

it also doesnt start at 7:30 IN THE MORNING

Fair enough (maybe?)

Ive only ever been to logical countries that have real taxes and can afford to spend money and education.

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Karate Kid

karate kid

i donut understand

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

my school exactly, rich southern cali lol

but for the most part I'm just nice and do my own thing

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

Also the way I see it is if douche bags and dumb-asses don't like you... you are doing something right because you are different than them and that makes them not like you, but the fact that they don't like you means that you are better than them and they know it so keep on doing what you're doing.

CPU: i7-8700K I CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 GPU: ROG Strix 1080 Ti MoBo: ROG Strix Z370-E RAM:  G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB)   PSU: CORSAIR HXi Series HX1000i Case: Corsair Air 540 Display: 24" 1920X1080p 144Hz ASUS - 27" 2560X1440p 144Hz Dell OS: Windows 10 Home 64bit

karate kid

i donut understand

The movie. From the 1990's.

You know....

or not.

It was a joke

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

What do you mean by "treating you differently"? They're putting you on a pedestal? I mean, this might be a good opportunity for educating them perhaps?

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

wat? lol

Got scammed by the football players with skins, if i were to get revenge irl then i would get beat up...

The movie. From the 1990's.

You know....

or not.

It was a joke

nevermind

it was a bad joke on my part

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

What do you mean by "treating you differently"? They're putting you on a pedestal? I mean, this might be a good opportunity for educating them perhaps?

what do you mean

no, i mean like they call me *hacker kid* and i really dont like that

they say that just because i know something about computers that they dont they can call me hacker kid

what do you mean by educating them

what do you mean

no, i mean like they call me *hacker kid* and i really dont like that

they say that just because i know something about computers that they dont they can call me hacker kid

Have you tried standing up for yourself and explaining what you do? Even asking them why they think you're a hacker automatically.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

what do you mean by educating them

Teach them about computers. That's what I mean.

OH LOL :(

Don't worry, they suck ass(silver area) and like one of the worst football teams in the area/state...

Teach them about computers. That's what I mean.

well, i tried...

Have you tried standing up for yourself and explaining what you do? Even asking them why they think you're a hacker automatically.

well i have tried once to explain to them how the wifi works and why it disconnects, but it seems to them like they dont care

yes i have explained myself, they dont give 2 shits

Don't worry, they suck ass(silver area) and like one of the worst football teams in the area/state...

I used to play football for 1 season. then I broke my arm then i was like nope fuck this. (leaves field)

i was pretty shit too so lol but was one of the top 5 fastest on the team (im doing track now)

well, i tried...

well i have tried once to explain to them how the wifi works and why it disconnects, but it seems to them like they dont care

yes i have explained myself, they dont give 2 shits

I mean do they bother you/bully you? if not then just ignore them and move on with life.

I mean do they bother you/bully you? if not then just ignore them and move on with life.

it just bothers me that i cant become their friends

i cant get in their "inner circle"

but yes they do pick on me 

I used to play football for 1 season. then I broke my arm then i was like nope fuck this. (leaves field)

i was pretty shit too so lol but was one of the top 5 fastest on the team (im doing track now)

me=fuck football cause i can't do it, marching band and track ftw......

They're putting him up on a soapbox so he can harangue the multitudes. (I really don't know.)

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.